TCU Horned Frogs
 Chris Del Conte
Director of Intercollegiate Athletics Chris Del Conte chats live Wednesday at 3:30 p.m. CT. Fans are encouraged to submit their questions now.
TCU Moderator: Welcome to today's online chat with Chris Del Conte. We'll begin shortly.

Jeff (League City): How about getting with the city to get some better TCU signage off I-30 exit and then again around or ON the bridge area by Macaroni Grill to let opposing fans they are entering TCU country?
Chris Del Conte: That's a great idea. We do place a significant amount of billboards around Fort Worth. I'm not sure if you're aware that last year we also placed over 700 banners on streets around campus as well as downtown and in The Stockyards. We plan to do the same this year.

Connie. Jacksboro: Any plans for RV parking+hook-ups for baseball series weekends some colleges have them - very nice
Chris Del Conte: I like the concept, but we have no plans to do that right now. If we have a significant demand in the future, we'll address it at that time.

Kevin Durant (OKC): Will we see you here for the Big 12 Baseball Tournament?
Chris Del Conte: I plan on being in attendance. Give my best to your head coach, Scott Brooks, a former Frog.

Gary Yeager (Aledo): Anyone exciting on our non-conference men's basketball schedule next year?
Chris Del Conte: We're still working on our non-conference schedule, but our Big 12 schedule has plenty of excitement.

Tommy G. (Fort Worth, TX): In the world of fundraising, is there ever a time to rest?
Chris Del Conte: No. Would you care to make a donation to the DMC project?

Bert Thompson (Euless): What are Big 12 AD meetings like?
Chris Del Conte: The meetings are very exciting, because we're going over all topics relevant to our conference -- scheduling, playoff discussion, bowl alignment, television contracts, etc.

Tony: Will the LSU game at Cowboys Stadium be a sellout?
Chris Del Conte: That's our plan.

Jerry Russell (FW): Where do you want to see us in 5 years?
Chris Del Conte: My expectation is that we'll be competing for Big 12 championships in all our sports.

Super frog (Fort Worth): How is fundraising going for the DMC renovation? Still optimistic we can be under construction at this time next year?
Chris Del Conte: Fundraising is going very well. In fact, we received a significant gift last week. Our plan is still to start construction at the close of this next basketball season.

Darryl (Fort Worth): Will reseating for the DMC be like it was for Amon G. Carter Stadium?
Chris Del Conte: At this point in time, our focus is to raise all the necessary funds needed to renovate the DMC. We will address seating plans as we get closer to the project being completed.

Jerry (Earth): Your favorite movies?
Chris Del Conte: I've always been a big proponent of 1980s comedies. A few examples are Fletch, Caddyshack, Vacation and Fast Times at Ridgemont High.

Logan (League City): Are we going to pack up and bring over the "Fear the Frog" banner and the Frog Horn to Cowboys Stadium to help show the SEC who to fear?
Chris Del Conte: You can count on it.

Jerry (San Antonio): I understand our football team has to play an away game at Oklahoma State this year because of a scheduling quirk related to taking over Texas A&M's Big 12 schedule. Do we also go there in the regular rotation in 2014? Will we have to go to Stillwater three years in a row?
Chris Del Conte: No. The Cowboys will be at Amon G. Carter Stadium in 2014.

Bud (Oklahoma City): Want to say thanks to the baseball team for donating disaster relief items yesterday. They got a shoutout from local sports talk radio up here yesterday afternoon, everyone here in Oklahoma is very grateful for the help. Several guys I work with lost their homes completely in Moore, the red cross is the best place to donate for anyone out of state. I wanted to ask if there will be a TCU pregame tailgate or happy hour before tomorrow or Friday's game in bricktown? Everyone I've spoken with is glad the tournement is continuing as planned.
Chris Del Conte: Our throughts and prayers are with not only those in Oklahoma but also in Granbury and West. These tragedies have affected so many people. I am proud of Coach Schlossnagle and our baseball program for their efforts. Because the tournament schedule has been altered, I do not believe we'll be having a pre-game tailgate.

Carleton: Have the backs been added to the bench seats yet? How about the TCU logo, has it been added to the upper deck?
Chris Del Conte: Work has begun on the bench backs in Amon G. Carter Stadium and should be completed by July 1. At that time, we will then determine the best way to address the TCU logo.

James--Fort Worth: With many open parking spaces in the donor lots has there been discussion of price adjustments or restriping the lots to accommodate more fans as it restricts the size of tailgate spots? It is sad how many open spots there are on game days. I suspect we have more open spaces than any big 12 team.
Chris Del Conte: We are still selling parking spots and have a very high interest level in them. As we do every year, we will evaluate ticket and parking prices at the conclusion of the season.

Justin (Houston): It was pretty amazing to have a finalist for the Ben Hogan Award. Were you able to attend the banquet, and if so, what was the experience like?
Chris Del Conte: I was in attendance and very proud of Julien Brun for his accomplishments this past year. It was an amazing night for collegiate golf and TCU.

Andrew (Fort Worth): With the colonial occurring this weekend who would win between you and Coach Patterson in a round of golf?
Chris Del Conte: As Coach Patterson is on the course at the Pro-Am right now and receiving tips from TCU great J.J. Henry, I would say he has a leg up on me.

Damon (Burleson): Considering the amazing demand for TCU Football tickets at the Carter, how are sales of the TCU-LSU game going?
Chris Del Conte: I am very pleased on both fronts.
Chris Del Conte: I'm sorry we've been experiencing some technical difficulties with our web provider. This will conclude today's chat. I look forward to visiting with you again next month.

Name (City):
Submit your question here: