|TCU appreciates your interest in our athletics programs and we will make every effort to fulfill all requests that meet institutional and departmental policies, and NCAA, conference, and university rules and regulations. Please note, however, completion of this online form does not guarantee that TCU Athletics will be able to fulfill your request. The information below will assist you in completing the required donation form and determining whether your request can be granted.
TCU Athletics CANNOT donate to the following organizations:
- High schools, preparatory schools or two-year college institutions
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, gender, national origin
- Organizations or programs designed to influence legislation or elect candidates to public office
- Organizations that do not adhere to NCAA rules and regulations
- For-profit entities
Requests for Donated Tickets to TCU Athletics Contests
- All requests will be issued a non-premium game as determined by TCU Athletics.
- Requests will not be filled until the schedule has been officially released.
- Each request is limited to a max of two (2) tickets per organization and no more than one (1) request per organization.
- Requests will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis, with limited availability.
TCU Athletics Donation/Autographed Memorabilia Guidelines:
- Due to the high demand for donations/autographs, organizations and charities are limited to one (1) donation/autographed memorabilia per year (July 1- June 30).
- Please allow 30 days for the request to be evaluated and approved.
- Past donations made by the TCU Department of Athletics do not guarantee subsequent donations.
- All organizations receiving donations/autographs must be registered as a 501c (3) charity or "not-for-profit" entity.
- Items donated by the Department of Athletics shall not be loaned, donated, sold or otherwise transferred to a high school, prep school or junior college; including (1) any staff member of such an institution, (2) any booster organization of such an institution, or (3) any parent/guardian or sibling of a prospective student-athlete.
- All money derived from the item/autograph must go directly to the organization submitting the request.
- Donations and autographs from the TCU Department of Athletics, or the proceeds generated from such donations, cannot be used to fundraise for high schools, high school organizations (e.g., student council, yearbook club, etc.), or a high school charity or educational project. (Please note that a high school is defined as grades 9-12).
- Items/autographs donated by the TCU Department of Athletics shall not be sold, auctioned or traded without the expressed written consent of the TCU Department of Athletics.
- If a request for an autographed item is approved, the requesting organization must make arrangements with TCU Department of Athletics staff to deliver the item to be autographed. A member of the TCU staff will coordinate autographing the item with specific student-athletes and/or coaches pending their availability.
- TCU Athletics reserves the right to request the return of any item.