Four members were named to the first team.
10 members honored by the league office
Frogs improve to 12-0 on the season
Horned Frogs are 7-0 this season
Horned Frogs return bulk of shooters this season
• Participated in five of TCU's 14 matches on the season.
• Posted a season average of 576 in air rifle and 568 in smallbore.
• Made season debut on Oct. 28 against Nevada.
• Fired a 573 in air rifle in a trio of matches: vs. Nevada (Oct. 29), vs. Air Force (Nov. 12) and vs. Ohio State (Jan. 21).
• Shot a season-high 576 vs. UTEP in air rifle on Feb. 11.
• All five smallbore scores ranged between 560 and 568.
• Smallbore season high of 568 was fired on Nov. 12 against Air Force.
• Best aggregate score (1,143) of the season came against UTEP on Feb. 11 (576 air rifle; 567 smallbore).
• Participated in 10 of TCU's 14 matches on the season.
• Fired both disciplines in nine of those 10 matches.
• Averaged a 579 in air rifle and a 571 in smallbore.
• Shot a 580 or better in air rifle in five of nine matches.
• Turned in a season-best 589 against UTEP (Feb. 13).
• Fired a 570 or better in smallbore in eight of 10 matches.
• Shot a season-high 576 against Nebraska (Oct. 25).
• The UTEP match was her top-scoring match of the season with a season-high 1,162 aggregate score.
• Participated in all but one match on the season
• Tied her personal-best twice with 589-point performances in air rifle against UTEP (Nov. 9) and Air Force (Feb. 21)
• Improved her aggregate score in each of her first four matches, ending with a career-high 1,163-point showing against Jacksonville State and Murray State (Oct. 25)
• Set another plateau on Nov. 9 and did so a third time with a 1,169-point showing in the NCAA Qualifier (Feb. 21)
• Had two 580-point performances against Ohio State (Jan. 24) and Air Force (Feb. 21) for season-highs in smallbore
• Fired smallbore in all but one match and air rifle in all but two matches in her first collegiate season
• Shot a season-high 589 in air rifle at the Patriot Rifle Conference Championships on Feb. 8
• Mark was the team's second-highest... fired a 585 vs. Alaska on Nov. 9 and eight days later recorded a 584 vs. UTEP
• Posted season-highs on Oct. 26 at Murray State with a 576-point smallbore showing
• Duplicated that feat on Nov. 23 at Jacksonville State
• Top aggregate score was a 1,160-point performance at the PRC finals
• Was a stand-out shooter at the national level
• Became the first person in history to compete on all six international prone teams doing so in 2013
• Best finish came at the Goodwill Randle Team competition, helping the US to a two-point victory
• Highlighting her career was a Smallbore Metric 3-Position runner-up finish and Prone Women's National Championship in 2013
• Broke six national records at the Firecracker 4800
• At the Metric 3-Position Championship Matches, she broke four national records en route to a second place finish in the 3-Position, a third place finish in the Metallic Sights 3-P
FOLLOW THE FROGS
M Basketball @TCUBasketball
W Basketball @TCUWbasketball
M Golf @TCUMensGolf
W Golf @TCUWomensGolf
Swimming & Diving @TCUswimdive
M Tennis @TCUMensTennis
W Tennis @TCUWomensTennis
Track & Field @TCUTrackField
Beach Volleyball @TCUBeachVB