Miles and Grabowski cap careers with honors
TCU takes second in air rifle competition
Grabowski finishes fourth individually
Frogs making 12th straight appearance in the championships
Frogs will compete for third national title.
TCU improved to 5-0 with a win over Nebraska
• 2016-17 NRA First-Team All-American (Air Rifle)
• 2016-17 NRA First-Team All-American (Smallbore)
• 2015-16 NRA First-Team All-American (Smallbore)
2016-17 (Sophomore) • Was one of four members to shoot in all 14 matches.
• Ranked second on the team with a 594 season average in air rifle.
• Ranked third on the squad with a 583.57 season average in smallbore.
• Posted the second-highest aggregate average score on the team (1,177). • Shot 590 or better in air rifle in all 14 matches.
• Fired a 580 or higher in smallbore in 12 of 14 matches.
• Posted her career-best air rifle score of 597 on a trio of occasions: at The Citadel (Oct. 1), vs. UTEP (Feb. 11) and at the NCAA Championships (March 11). • Also notched her career-high smallbore score during the season, firing a 593 at Army (Nov. 20).
• Posted four aggregate scores of 1,180 or better on four occasions: 1,182 at The Citadel (Oct. 1), 1,185 at Army (Nov. 20), 1,180 at the PRC (Feb. 4-5) and a 1,186 at the NCAA Championships (March 10-11).
2015-16 (Freshman) • Was one of five members to shoot in all 14 matches.
• Paced the team with a 583 average in smallbore.
• Posted an average of 585 in air rifle.
• Fired a season-high 592 in air rifle in three matches: Memphis (Oct. 3), Ohio State (Jan. 17) and UTEP (Feb. 13).
• Shot a 580 or better in smallbore in all 14 matches.
• Posted a season-best 587 in smallbore twice: Army (Nov. 22) and UTEP (Feb. 13).
• The UTEP match was her best of the season as she posted a career-high 1,179 aggregate score.
• Won the 2014 smallbore title in the J2 category at the USA Nationals.
• Won gold in air rifle and bronze in smallbore at the Texas State Junior Olympics.
• Finished second at the 2013 nationals in the same category for smallbore.
• Was a gold medalist in that discipline at the 2013 National Junior Olympics.
• Also took home a bronze medal at the 2012 National Junior Olympics.
FOLLOW THE FROGS
M Basketball @TCUBasketball
W Basketball @TCUWbasketball
M Golf @TCUMensGolf
W Golf @TCUWomensGolf
Swimming & Diving @TCUswimdive
M Tennis @TCUMensTennis
W Tennis @TCUWomensTennis
Track & Field @TCUTrackField
Beach Volleyball @TCUBeachVB