Prior to TCU
* Was a decorated air rifle shooter on the Singapore National Team
* Competed in numerous competitions over the course of her high school career
* In her first international competition, earned a first place finish after shooting a 397 at the 2009 Southeast Asia Shooting Championships in Thailand.
* Competed in four tournaments in 2010.
* Ranked second (395) at the Sydney World Cup and earned a first place finish at the National Interschool match.
* Posted a fourth place finish at the Singapore Open (394).
* Shooting at the 50th World Shooting Championships in Munich, she ranked 10th. * Highlighting a busy 2011 that saw her compete in eight competitions was a first-place finish (395) at the National Interschool match.
* Matched her career high with a 397 at the Asian Air Gun Championships in Kuwait.
* At the end of the year, she was ranked No. 21 in the world in women's air rifle.
* Parents are Li and Deng
* Has three siblings, Li, Zeming and Tony