|Friday, Aug 21|
|Women's Soccer||at Missouri||6:30 PM|
|Saturday, Aug 22|
|Women's Volleyball||vs Purple & White Scrimmage||TBA|
|Sunday, Aug 23|
|Women's Soccer||at Arkansas||1:00 PM|
|Friday, Aug 28|
|Women's Soccer||at Illinois||7:00 PM|
|Women's Volleyball||vs Abilene Christian||11:00 AM|
|Women's Volleyball||vs Texas State||6:00 PM|
|Saturday, Aug 29|
|Women's Volleyball||vs UTEP||6:00 PM|
|Sunday, Aug 30|
|Women's Soccer||at Illinois State||1:00 PM|
|Thursday, Sept 3|
|Football||at Minnesota||8:00 PM|
|Friday, Sept 4|
|Women's Soccer||vs Maryland||7:00 PM|
|Women's Volleyball||vs Dartmouth||4:30 PM|
* Disraeli Arnold is a freshman walk-on to the TCU track program from Odessa (Texas) High School.
* Expected to bolster the middle distance events, with an emphasis in the 800 meters.
* Graduated from Odessa High School where he was a three-time letterwinner in both track & field and cross country and lettered once in football and basketball.
* Was his squad's MVP and high point scorer in both cross country and track...served as his team's captain each of his last two years.
* Captured the 2000 4-5A cross country championship and was the 4-5A 3,200-meter champion.
* Coached by Randy Thompson.
* Disraeli Tosskanaan Arnold was born September 14, 1982...parents names are Curtis and Shirley Arnold.
* Is a pre-med and psychology major at TCU...would like to work with children in the health field following graduation.
* Has been part of a gospel choir.
* Father, Curtis, played basketball at Odessa College.
FOLLOW THE FROGS
M Basketball @TCUBasketball
W Basketball @TCUWbasketball
M Golf @TCUMensGolf
W Golf @TCUWomensGolf
Swimming & Diving @TCUswimdive
M Tennis @TCUMensTennis
W Tennis @TCUWomensTennis
Track & Field @TCUTrackField
Beach Volleyball @TCUBeachVB