|Friday, Aug 18|
|Women's Soccer||vs LA-Monroe||7:00 PM|
|Sunday, Aug 20|
|Women's Soccer||vs UTSA||1:00 PM|
|Friday, Aug 25|
|Women's Soccer||at Colorado||TBA|
|Women's Volleyball||vs UTSA||6:00 PM|
|Saturday, Aug 26|
|Women's Volleyball||vs Coastal Carolina||5:00 PM|
|Sunday, Aug 27|
|Women's Soccer||at Northern Colorado||1:00 PM|
|Women's Volleyball||vs Rice||2:00 PM|
|Friday, Sept 1|
|Women's Soccer||vs Ball State||7:00 PM|
|Women's Volleyball||vs Colorado State||11:00 AM|
|Cross Country||vs Bear Twilight Invitational (M&W)||TBA|
|Men's Cross Country||vs Bear Twilight Invitational||TBA|
|Women's Cross Country||vs Bear Twilight Invitational||TBA|
|Saturday, Sept 2|
|Football||vs Jackson State||7:00 PM|
|Women's Volleyball||vs Unc Asheville||1:00 PM|
|Sunday, Sept 3|
|Women's Soccer||vs Missouri||7:00 PM|
|Women's Volleyball||at Florida State||1:00 PM|
|Friday, Sept 8|
|Cross Country||vs Justin Cooper Rice Invitational (M)||TBA|
|Men's Cross Country||vs Justin Cooper Rice Invitatiobal||TBA|
|Saturday, Sept 9|
|Football||at Arkansas||2:30 PM|
|Friday, Sept 15|
|Men's Cross Country||vs UT Preview||TBA|
|Cross Country||vs UT Preview (M&W)||TBA|
|Women's Cross Country||vs UT Preview||TBA|
|Saturday, Sept 16|
|Football||vs SMU||2:30 PM|
* Disraeli Arnold is a freshman walk-on to the TCU track program from Odessa (Texas) High School.
* Expected to bolster the middle distance events, with an emphasis in the 800 meters.
* Graduated from Odessa High School where he was a three-time letterwinner in both track & field and cross country and lettered once in football and basketball.
* Was his squad's MVP and high point scorer in both cross country and track...served as his team's captain each of his last two years.
* Captured the 2000 4-5A cross country championship and was the 4-5A 3,200-meter champion.
* Coached by Randy Thompson.
* Disraeli Tosskanaan Arnold was born September 14, 1982...parents names are Curtis and Shirley Arnold.
* Is a pre-med and psychology major at TCU...would like to work with children in the health field following graduation.
* Has been part of a gospel choir.
* Father, Curtis, played basketball at Odessa College.
FOLLOW THE FROGS
M Basketball @TCUBasketball
W Basketball @TCUWbasketball
M Golf @TCUMensGolf
W Golf @TCUWomensGolf
Swimming & Diving @TCUswimdive
M Tennis @TCUMensTennis
W Tennis @TCUWomensTennis
Track & Field @TCUTrackField
Beach Volleyball @TCUBeachVB