|Friday, Aug 21|
|Women's Soccer||at Missouri||6:30 PM|
|Saturday, Aug 22|
|Women's Volleyball||vs Purple & White Scrimmage||TBA|
|Sunday, Aug 23|
|Women's Soccer||at Arkansas||1:00 PM|
|Friday, Aug 28|
|Women's Soccer||at Illinois||7:00 PM|
|Women's Volleyball||vs Abilene Christian||11:00 AM|
|Women's Volleyball||vs Texas State||6:00 PM|
|Saturday, Aug 29|
|Women's Volleyball||vs UTEP||6:00 PM|
|Sunday, Aug 30|
|Women's Soccer||at Illinois State||1:00 PM|
|Thursday, Sept 3|
|Football||at Minnesota||8:00 PM|
|Friday, Sept 4|
|Women's Soccer||vs Maryland||7:00 PM|
|Women's Volleyball||vs Dartmouth||4:30 PM|
|Saturday, Sept 5|
|Women's Volleyball||at San Diego State||10:30 AM|
* Brian Bell is a freshman who walked on to the track program following a standout career at Houston's Stratford High School.
* Expected to provide depth for the Horned Frogs in the hurdle events with emphasis in the intermediate hurdles.
* Graduated from Stratford High School in Houston where he earned four letters in track & field and two letters in football.
* Coached by Dave Jantzen and Jay Wiginton.
* Named Stratford's outstanding male track athlete of the year as both a junior and senior.
* Brian Lawrence Bell was born August 30, 1982.
* Undecided on his major at TCU.
* Enjoys playing drums and guitar.
FOLLOW THE FROGS
M Basketball @TCUBasketball
W Basketball @TCUWbasketball
M Golf @TCUMensGolf
W Golf @TCUWomensGolf
Swimming & Diving @TCUswimdive
M Tennis @TCUMensTennis
W Tennis @TCUWomensTennis
Track & Field @TCUTrackField
Beach Volleyball @TCUBeachVB