* Georgeanne Biancardi has been a solid contributor for the Horned Frogs during both the cross country and track seasons.
* Looks to put together her best campaign in her final year of eligibility.
* Expected to compete in the middle distances from 1500 meters to 5,000 meters
2001 Cross Country
* Was TCU's fourth finisher and 29th overall at the Conference USA Championships, completing the 6K race in 21:33.2.
* Also finished fourth among TCU harriers and 66th overall at the South Central Regional Meet.
* Competed in the mile and 3000 meters during the indoors and at 1,500, 3000 and 5000 meters during the outdoor season.
* Placed fifth at the WAC indoor championships in the mile to earn all-conference honors.
2000 Cross Country
* Was a member of TCU's conference champion cross country squad, the first cross country conference championship in school history.
* Finished eighth in the WAC Outdoor Championships in the 1500 meters in a time of 4:50.88.
* Logged a career-best 10.15.70 in the 3000 meters at the Southwestern Invitational to pick up a second place finish.
1999 Cross Country
* Placed 12th at the 1999 WAC Cross Country Championships at Fresno, Calif., running the 5000-meter course in a season-best time of 18:43 to help TCU to a second-place team finish.
* Placed fifth at the UTA Season Opener in Arlington on Sept. 11, running the two-mile course in 11:44 to help TCU win the team title.
* Posted the team's second-fastest 1,500m time of the season, a 4:35.01 at the Texas A&M Invitational on April 10.
* Was TCU's top 800-meter runner during the outdoor season, running a TCU seasonal best of 2:19.47 at the Michael Johnson Classic in Waco on April 17.
1998 Cross Country
u Placed 41st at the WAC Cross Country Championships in Houston, completing the 5K course in 19:10.
* Finished 14th at the 1997 State Class 5A Cross Country Championships as a senior...Helped her team win Class 5A State Cross Country titles in 1994, 1995 and 1997 and finish second in 1996.
* Qualified for the state Class 5A Track & Field Championships in the mile in 1997 and 1998.
* Named Kingwood's Most Improved Cross Country Athlete in 1994 and Most Improved Track Athlete in 1995.
* Earned the Coaches' Award for her performances during her junior season of cross country in 1996.
* Earned seven varsity letters (three in cross country, four in track).
* Personal high school bests were 2:17.9 in the 800, 5:00 in the mile; 11:16 in the 3200 meters and 18:32 in the 5K.
* Coached by John Barr and Zoe Simpson at Kingwood.
* Georgeanne Biancardi is the daughter of Paul and Nancy Biancardi of Kingwood, Texas...Born May 4, 1980.
* Majoring in business marketing...Enjoys art.
FOLLOW THE FROGS
M Basketball @TCUBasketball
W Basketball @TCUWbasketball
M Golf @TCUMensGolf
W Golf @TCUWomensGolf
Swimming & Diving @TCUswimdive
M Tennis @TCUMensTennis
W Tennis @TCUWomensTennis
Track & Field @TCUTrackField
Beach Volleyball @TCUBeachVB