|Friday, Aug 21|
|Women's Soccer||at Missouri||6:30 PM|
|Saturday, Aug 22|
|Women's Volleyball||vs Purple & White Scrimmage||TBA|
|Sunday, Aug 23|
|Women's Soccer||at Arkansas||1:00 PM|
|Friday, Aug 28|
|Women's Soccer||at Illinois||7:00 PM|
|Women's Volleyball||vs Abilene Christian||11:00 AM|
|Women's Volleyball||vs Texas State||6:00 PM|
|Saturday, Aug 29|
|Women's Volleyball||vs UTEP||6:00 PM|
|Sunday, Aug 30|
|Women's Soccer||at Illinois State||1:00 PM|
* Joined the program last spring for the outdoor track season... expected to provide depth in the 100 and 200 meter sprints.
* Competed at the TCU Invitational in both the 100 and 200 meters... logged times of 12.29 and 25.38 respectively in her only competition.
* Graduated from Alief Hastings High School in 2001... lettered four times in track and twice in volleyball... coached by Jammaye Chapman.
* Named her school's track MVP both as a junior and senior and was the MVP of the volleyball team as a senior.
* Ran on Alief Hastings' 2000 5A state champion 400-meter relay squad.
* Bernette Minena Blake was born October 13, 1982... parents' names are Herman and Mary Blake.
* Expects to declare chemistry as a major with a Spanish minor... hopes to become a chemical engineer or a professor following graduation.
FOLLOW THE FROGS
M Basketball @TCUBasketball
W Basketball @TCUWbasketball
M Golf @TCUMensGolf
W Golf @TCUWomensGolf
Swimming & Diving @TCUswimdive
M Tennis @TCUMensTennis
W Tennis @TCUWomensTennis
Track & Field @TCUTrackField
Sand Volleyball @TCUSandVB