|Friday, Aug 21|
|Women's Soccer||at Missouri||6:30 PM|
|Saturday, Aug 22|
|Women's Volleyball||vs Purple & White Scrimmage||TBA|
|Sunday, Aug 23|
|Women's Soccer||at Arkansas||1:00 PM|
|Friday, Aug 28|
|Women's Soccer||at Illinois||7:00 PM|
|Women's Volleyball||vs Abilene Christian||11:00 AM|
|Women's Volleyball||vs Texas State||6:00 PM|
|Saturday, Aug 29|
|Women's Volleyball||vs UTEP||6:00 PM|
|Sunday, Aug 30|
|Women's Soccer||at Illinois State||1:00 PM|
|Thursday, Sept 3|
|Football||at Minnesota||8:00 PM|
* A cornerback on the TCU football squad, Jerome Braziel returns to the track this spring.
* An outstanding prep sprinter who is a candidate to compete in the 100, 200 and 4x100 relay.
* Competed in just one meet, the TCU Invitational, during the season as he worked around spring football practices... placed ninth in the open 100 meters (10.55) and was on the Frogs "B" 4x100 meter relay squad.
* Finished third in the 100-meter dash in the state track meet as a senior with a time of 10.27, the fourth fastest time in the country in 1999...His Dunbar High 4x100 meter relay team captured the state title and participated in the United States Grand Prix.
* Qualified for the Pan Am games in the 100 meters.
* In 1998, his 4x100-relay team set a USA Track and Field High School record with a time of 39.69.
* Was a state Top 100 selection by the Dallas Morning News and Houston Chronicle in football.
* Jerome L. Braziel is the son of Newton and Velma Braziel... born October 27, 1980.
* Pursuing a degree in education.
FOLLOW THE FROGS
M Basketball @TCUBasketball
W Basketball @TCUWbasketball
M Golf @TCUMensGolf
W Golf @TCUWomensGolf
Swimming & Diving @TCUswimdive
M Tennis @TCUMensTennis
W Tennis @TCUWomensTennis
Track & Field @TCUTrackField
Sand Volleyball @TCUSandVB