|Friday, Aug 21|
|Women's Soccer||at Missouri||6:30 PM|
|Saturday, Aug 22|
|Women's Volleyball||vs Purple & White Scrimmage||TBA|
|Sunday, Aug 23|
|Women's Soccer||at Arkansas||1:00 PM|
|Friday, Aug 28|
|Women's Soccer||at Illinois||7:00 PM|
|Women's Volleyball||vs Abilene Christian||11:00 AM|
|Women's Volleyball||vs Texas State||6:00 PM|
|Saturday, Aug 29|
|Women's Volleyball||vs UTEP||6:00 PM|
|Sunday, Aug 30|
|Women's Soccer||at Illinois State||1:00 PM|
* Jerrod Braziel is attending TCU on a football scholarship, but is also a standout sprinter.
* Is a candidate to compete in the 100, 200 and 4x100 relay team.
* Competed during the indoor season as a freshman...Placed sixth at 55-meters (6.39) and seventh at 200-meters (21.60) in the WAC Championships.
* Selected as a high school All-American in the 200 by Track & Field News...Finished second in the state meet in the 200 as a senior with a time of 20.79, the third fastest in the country, while his 4x100 meter relay team took top honors.
* Finished second in the United States Grand Prix in the 200 meters...The 4x1 relay team also competed in the Grand Prix.
* In 1998, the 4x100 relay team set a USA Track and Field High School record with a time of 39.69.
* Was a state Top 100 selection by the Dallas Morning News, Houston Chronicle and Fort Worth Star-Telegram in football.
* Jerrod Braziel is the son of Newton and Velma Braziel...Born October 27, 1980.
FOLLOW THE FROGS
M Basketball @TCUBasketball
W Basketball @TCUWbasketball
M Golf @TCUMensGolf
W Golf @TCUWomensGolf
Swimming & Diving @TCUswimdive
M Tennis @TCUMensTennis
W Tennis @TCUWomensTennis
Track & Field @TCUTrackField
Sand Volleyball @TCUSandVB