|Friday, Aug 21|
|Women's Soccer||at Missouri||6:30 PM|
|Saturday, Aug 22|
|Women's Volleyball||vs Purple & White Scrimmage||TBA|
|Sunday, Aug 23|
|Women's Soccer||at Arkansas||1:00 PM|
|Friday, Aug 28|
|Women's Soccer||at Illinois||7:00 PM|
|Women's Volleyball||vs Abilene Christian||11:00 AM|
|Women's Volleyball||vs Texas State||6:00 PM|
|Saturday, Aug 29|
|Women's Volleyball||vs UTEP||6:00 PM|
|Sunday, Aug 30|
|Women's Soccer||at Illinois State||1:00 PM|
|Thursday, Sept 3|
|Football||at Minnesota||8:00 PM|
* One of the most talented athletes to step foot on the TCU campus, Kimton Coleman is expected to make an immediate impact for the Flyin' Frogs.
* Competed in the 2000 Olympic trials.
* Expected to contribute in the 100, 200, 400 and long jump events.
2000 (Wallace State)
* Attended Wallace State College in Hanceville, Alabama during his sophomore year...Notched a season-best long jump of 25-3 1/4.
1999 (Meridian Community College)
* Attended Meridian Community College in Meridian, Mississippi during his freshman campaign.
* Played football and ran track at Kimball High School in Dallas, graduating in 1998...Coached in track by Robert Taylor.
* Was the state high school state champion in the long jump.
* Kimton Shayron Coleman was born March 18, 1979.
* Is a physical education major at TCU...Would like to coach track following graduation....Enjoys video games.
FOLLOW THE FROGS
M Basketball @TCUBasketball
W Basketball @TCUWbasketball
M Golf @TCUMensGolf
W Golf @TCUWomensGolf
Swimming & Diving @TCUswimdive
M Tennis @TCUMensTennis
W Tennis @TCUWomensTennis
Track & Field @TCUTrackField
Sand Volleyball @TCUSandVB