|Friday, Aug 19|
|Women's Soccer||at Maryland||6:00 PM|
|Sunday, Aug 21|
|Women's Soccer||at Navy||12:00 PM|
|Friday, Aug 26|
|Women's Volleyball||vs North Carolina State||6:00 PM|
|Saturday, Aug 27|
|Women's Volleyball||vs Arkansas State||7:00 PM|
|Sunday, Aug 28|
|Women's Soccer||at Lamar||1:00 PM|
|Women's Volleyball||vs Boise State||2:00 PM|
|Thursday, Sept 1|
|Cross Country||vs Bear Twilight Invitational||7:00 PM|
|Friday, Sept 2|
|Women's Soccer||vs Illinois||7:00 PM|
|Women's Volleyball||at Duke||5:30 PM|
|Saturday, Sept 3|
|Football||vs South Dakota State||7:00 PM|
|Women's Volleyball||at North Carolina||5:30 PM|
|Sunday, Sept 4|
|Women's Soccer||vs Texas Southern||6:00 PM|
|Friday, Sept 9|
|Women's Soccer||vs Washington State||7:00 PM|
|Women's Volleyball||at Creighton||6:00 PM|
|Saturday, Sept 10|
|Football||vs Arkansas||6:00 PM|
|Friday, Sept 16|
|Women's Equestrian||vs Texas Tech||All Day|
|Saturday, Sept 17|
|Football||vs Iowa State||11:00 AM|
|Cross Country||vs Ken Garland Invitational||8:00 AM|
|Friday, Sept 23|
|Football||at SMU||7:00 PM|
|Women's Equestrian||vs SMU||All Day|
|Saturday, Sept 24|
|Cross Country||vs Texas A&M Invite||9:00 AM|
* Stephen Goff, a former transfer from Stephen F. Austin, provides depth to the TCU squad both in the distance events on the track and in cross country.
2001 Cross Country
* Was TCU's third runner at the South Central Regional Meet, placing 101st with a time of 34:46 over the 10K course.
* Competed twice during the outdoor season, both times at 5,000 meters...Best time was 15:47.36 at the Arlington Invitational.
2000 Cross Country
* Finished in 97th place in the South Central Regional Cross Country meet, completing the 10K run in 34:40.84...Was the sixth finisher for the Horned Frogs.
* Posted a 40th place finish at the WAC Championships, crossing the 8K finish line in 28:51, fifth among TCU runners.
* Competed in the 5000 meters at the LSU Quadrangular and posted a seventh place finish with a time of 16:32.68.
1999 Cross Country
* Sat out the season after transferring from Stephen F. Austin.
1998 Cross Country (Stephen F. Austin)
* Competed in one event for the Lumberjacks, finishing 23rd at the Piney Woods Invitational in Nacogdoches.
* Was one of the state's top cross country and two-milers during his career at distance powerhouse Kingwood...Earned three letters, two in cross country and one in track...Coached by Zoe Simpson.
* Earned all-AAU for the Houston Area honors and was a qualifier for the National AAU meet.
* Stephen Douglas Goff was born July 27, 1980.
* An accounting major, he enjoys playing basketball and baseball.
FOLLOW THE FROGS
M Basketball @TCUBasketball
W Basketball @TCUWbasketball
M Golf @TCUMensGolf
W Golf @TCUWomensGolf
Swimming & Diving @TCUswimdive
M Tennis @TCUMensTennis
W Tennis @TCUWomensTennis
Track & Field @TCUTrackField
Beach Volleyball @TCUBeachVB