|Friday, Aug 18|
|Women's Soccer||vs LA-Monroe||7:00 PM|
|Sunday, Aug 20|
|Women's Soccer||vs UTSA||1:00 PM|
|Friday, Aug 25|
|Women's Soccer||at Colorado||TBA|
|Women's Volleyball||vs UTSA||6:00 PM|
|Saturday, Aug 26|
|Women's Volleyball||vs Coastal Carolina||5:00 PM|
|Sunday, Aug 27|
|Women's Soccer||at Northern Colorado||1:00 PM|
|Women's Volleyball||vs Rice||2:00 PM|
|Friday, Sept 1|
|Women's Soccer||vs Ball State||7:00 PM|
|Women's Volleyball||vs Colorado State||11:00 AM|
|Cross Country||vs Bear Twilight Invitational (M&W)||TBA|
|Men's Cross Country||vs Bear Twilight Invitational||TBA|
|Women's Cross Country||vs Bear Twilight Invitational||TBA|
|Saturday, Sept 2|
|Football||vs Jackson State||7:00 PM|
|Women's Volleyball||vs Unc Asheville||1:00 PM|
|Sunday, Sept 3|
|Women's Soccer||vs Missouri||7:00 PM|
|Women's Volleyball||at Florida State||1:00 PM|
|Friday, Sept 8|
|Cross Country||vs Justin Cooper Rice Invitational (M)||TBA|
|Men's Cross Country||vs Justin Cooper Rice Invitatiobal||TBA|
|Saturday, Sept 9|
|Football||at Arkansas||2:30 PM|
|Friday, Sept 15|
|Men's Cross Country||vs UT Preview||TBA|
|Cross Country||vs UT Preview (M&W)||TBA|
|Women's Cross Country||vs UT Preview||TBA|
|Saturday, Sept 16|
|Football||vs SMU||2:30 PM|
* Stephen Goff, a former transfer from Stephen F. Austin, provides depth to the TCU squad both in the distance events on the track and in cross country.
2001 Cross Country
* Was TCU's third runner at the South Central Regional Meet, placing 101st with a time of 34:46 over the 10K course.
* Competed twice during the outdoor season, both times at 5,000 meters...Best time was 15:47.36 at the Arlington Invitational.
2000 Cross Country
* Finished in 97th place in the South Central Regional Cross Country meet, completing the 10K run in 34:40.84...Was the sixth finisher for the Horned Frogs.
* Posted a 40th place finish at the WAC Championships, crossing the 8K finish line in 28:51, fifth among TCU runners.
* Competed in the 5000 meters at the LSU Quadrangular and posted a seventh place finish with a time of 16:32.68.
1999 Cross Country
* Sat out the season after transferring from Stephen F. Austin.
1998 Cross Country (Stephen F. Austin)
* Competed in one event for the Lumberjacks, finishing 23rd at the Piney Woods Invitational in Nacogdoches.
* Was one of the state's top cross country and two-milers during his career at distance powerhouse Kingwood...Earned three letters, two in cross country and one in track...Coached by Zoe Simpson.
* Earned all-AAU for the Houston Area honors and was a qualifier for the National AAU meet.
* Stephen Douglas Goff was born July 27, 1980.
* An accounting major, he enjoys playing basketball and baseball.
FOLLOW THE FROGS
M Basketball @TCUBasketball
W Basketball @TCUWbasketball
M Golf @TCUMensGolf
W Golf @TCUWomensGolf
Swimming & Diving @TCUswimdive
M Tennis @TCUMensTennis
W Tennis @TCUWomensTennis
Track & Field @TCUTrackField
Beach Volleyball @TCUBeachVB