|Friday, Aug 26|
|Women's Volleyball||vs North Carolina State||7:00 PM|
|Saturday, Aug 27|
|Women's Volleyball||vs Arkansas State||7:00 PM|
|Sunday, Aug 28|
|Women's Soccer||at Lamar||1:00 PM||Watch Live|
|Women's Volleyball||vs Boise State||2:00 PM|
|Thursday, Sept 1|
|Cross Country||vs Bear Twilight Invitational||7:00 PM|
|Friday, Sept 2|
|Women's Soccer||vs Illinois||7:00 PM|
|Women's Volleyball||at Duke||5:30 PM|
|Saturday, Sept 3|
|Football||vs South Dakota State||7:00 PM|
|Women's Volleyball||at North Carolina||5:30 PM|
|Sunday, Sept 4|
|Women's Soccer||vs Texas Southern||6:00 PM|
|Friday, Sept 9|
|Women's Soccer||vs Washington State||7:00 PM|
|Women's Volleyball||at Creighton||6:00 PM|
|Saturday, Sept 10|
|Football||vs Arkansas||6:00 PM|
|Sunday, Sept 11|
|Women's Soccer||vs Oral Roberts||1:00 PM|
|Friday, Sept 16|
|Women's Soccer||vs Austin Peay||7:00 PM|
|Women's Equestrian||vs Texas Tech||All Day|
|Saturday, Sept 17|
|Football||vs Iowa State||11:00 AM|
|Cross Country||vs Ken Garland Invitational||8:00 AM|
|Friday, Sept 23|
|Football||at SMU||7:00 PM|
|Swimming & Diving||at North Texas||2:00 PM|
|Women's Equestrian||vs SMU||All Day|
|Saturday, Sept 24|
|Cross Country||vs Texas A&M Invite||9:00 AM|
|Swimming & Diving||vs Texas-Permian Basin||10:00 AM|
|Saturday, Oct 1|
|Cross Country||vs Chile Pepper Festival||9:00 AM|
|Rifle||at The Citadel||All Day|
|Saturday, Oct 8|
|Cross Country||vs Incarnate Word Invite||8:00 AM|
|Rifle||at Alaska||All Day|
|Monday, Oct 10|
|Rifle||at Alaska||All Day|
|Saturday, Oct 15|
|Cross Country||vs NCAA Pre-Nationals||11:00 AM|
|Wednesday, Oct 19|
|Swimming & Diving||vs SMU (Men)||7:00 PM|
|Friday, Oct 21|
|Women's Equestrian||at Fresno State||All Day|
|Saturday, Oct 22|
|Rifle||at Murray State||All Day|
* Chanel Hewitt looks to reach her tremendous potential in her senior campaign on the track.
* Talents range from the 100 to the 400 and is a relay candidate as well.
* Competed at both 200 and 400 meters during the indoor and outdoor seasons, but challenged for the conference title only in the quartermile.
* Placed eighth in the 400 meter dash at the Conference USA Indoor Championships with a time of 58.75, about a half second behind her personal best time of 58.23, which was set in the prelims.
* Set a personal best mark in the outdoor 400 at the Texas A&M Invitational with a time of 57.09.
* Struggled as a sophomore due to injuries and illness.
* Competed at the WAC Outdoor Championships in both the 200 and 400 meters... reached the finals of the 200 where she finished ninth with a time of 24.78.
* Ran a leg on the 4x100 relay team that captured the WAC outdoor conference championship, clocking a time of 44.69.
* Finished sixth in the 200 meters in the WAC outdoor championships, logging a time of 24.18.
* Best times recorded were 11.81 in the 100 meters and 24.00 in the 200 at the UTA Open on May 6.
* Placed fifth in the 200-meter dash at the 1998 Texas State Class 4A Championships... also starred in the triple jump.
* Set personal high school bests of 24.70 in the 200m, 56.28 in the 400m and 36 feet, 8 inches in the triple jump.
* Earned Coaches' Gem Award, Most Congenial, High Point Award and Best Sprinter as a senior... coached by Beverly Humphrey.
* Chanel Lavette Hewitt is the daughter of Gerald and Pamela Hewitt... was born November 23, 1980.
* Working on a degree in physical therapy.
FOLLOW THE FROGS
M Basketball @TCUBasketball
W Basketball @TCUWbasketball
M Golf @TCUMensGolf
W Golf @TCUWomensGolf
Swimming & Diving @TCUswimdive
M Tennis @TCUMensTennis
W Tennis @TCUWomensTennis
Track & Field @TCUTrackField
Beach Volleyball @TCUBeachVB