|Friday, Aug 21|
|Women's Soccer||at Missouri||6:30 PM|
|Saturday, Aug 22|
|Women's Volleyball||vs Purple & White Scrimmage||TBA|
|Sunday, Aug 23|
|Women's Soccer||at Arkansas||6:00 PM|
|Friday, Aug 28|
|Women's Soccer||at Illinois||7:00 PM|
|Women's Volleyball||vs Abilene Christian||11:00 AM|
|Women's Volleyball||vs Texas State||6:00 PM|
|Saturday, Aug 29|
|Women's Volleyball||vs UTEP||6:00 PM|
|Sunday, Aug 30|
|Women's Soccer||at Illinois State||1:00 PM|
|Tuesday, Sept 1|
|Cross Country||at Bear Twilight||TBA|
|Thursday, Sept 3|
|Football||at Minnesota||8:00 PM|
|Friday, Sept 4|
|Women's Soccer||vs Maryland||7:00 PM|
|Women's Volleyball||vs Dartmouth||4:30 PM|
|Saturday, Sept 5|
|Women's Volleyball||at San Diego State||10:30 AM|
|Sunday, Sept 6|
|Women's Soccer||vs Oral Roberts||1:00 PM|
|Saturday, Sept 12|
|Football||vs Stephen F. Austin||2:30 PM|
|Cross Country||at UNT Invite||TBA|
|Friday, Sept 18|
|Women's Equestrian||vs Purple and White Scrimmage||All Day|
|Women's Tennis||vs Duke Invitational||All Day|
|Women's Tennis||vs Midland Invitational||All Day|
|Men's Tennis||vs Oracle/ITA Masters||All Day|
|Men's Tennis||vs Midland Invitational||All Day|
|Saturday, Sept 19|
|Football||vs SMU (Family & Clark Weekend)||7:00 PM|
|Thursday, Sept 24|
|Women's Equestrian||at SMU||All Day|
|Friday, Sept 25|
|Swimming & Diving||at North Texas||4:00 PM|
|Women's Tennis||vs Oklahoma Invite||All Day|
|Saturday, Sept 26|
|Football||at Texas Tech||TBA|
|Swimming & Diving||vs Texas-Permian Basin||11:00 AM|
|Cross Country||at Texas A&M Invite||TBA|
|Wednesday, Sept 30|
|Women's Tennis||vs Riviera/ITA Women's All-American Championships||All Day|
* Jared Bradley looks to return to the track this spring after missing the entire 2002 season with injuries.
* Expected to compete in the intermediate hurdles as well as the 800 meters and the pentathlon.
* Did not compete due to injury.
* Versatile athlete competed in the 55-meter hurdles, high jump and pentathlon at the WAC Indoor Championships... placed fifth in the pentathlon and tied for sixth in the high jump.
* Competed in the 400-meter intermediate hurdles during the outdoor season... best mark was a 51.77 clocking at the Texas A&M Invitational.
* Lettered four times in both cross country and track & field at Grapevine High School... coached by Bill Symon.
* Earned all-state honors after placing third in the state's 300m hurdles.
* Best times were 14.07 in the 110 HH and 36.79 in the 300m hurdles.
* Qualified for the Golden West Invitational in the 300 hurdles.
* Jared Scott Bradley was born on November 27, 1981.
* Is a finance major at TCU... mother teaches nursing at TCU.
FOLLOW THE FROGS
M Basketball @TCUBasketball
W Basketball @TCUWbasketball
M Golf @TCUMensGolf
W Golf @TCUWomensGolf
Swimming & Diving @TCUswimdive
M Tennis @TCUMensTennis
W Tennis @TCUWomensTennis
Track & Field @TCUTrackField
Beach Volleyball @TCUBeachVB