|Friday, Aug 21|
|Women's Soccer||at Missouri||6:30 PM|
|Saturday, Aug 22|
|Women's Volleyball||vs Purple & White Scrimmage||TBA|
|Sunday, Aug 23|
|Women's Soccer||at Arkansas||1:00 PM|
|Friday, Aug 28|
|Women's Soccer||at Illinois||7:00 PM|
|Women's Volleyball||vs Abilene Christian||11:00 AM|
|Women's Volleyball||vs Texas State||6:00 PM|
|Saturday, Aug 29|
|Women's Volleyball||vs UTEP||6:00 PM|
|Sunday, Aug 30|
|Women's Soccer||at Illinois State||1:00 PM|
* Jared Bradley looks to return to the track this spring after missing the entire 2002 season with injuries.
* Expected to compete in the intermediate hurdles as well as the 800 meters and the pentathlon.
* Did not compete due to injury.
* Versatile athlete competed in the 55-meter hurdles, high jump and pentathlon at the WAC Indoor Championships... placed fifth in the pentathlon and tied for sixth in the high jump.
* Competed in the 400-meter intermediate hurdles during the outdoor season... best mark was a 51.77 clocking at the Texas A&M Invitational.
* Lettered four times in both cross country and track & field at Grapevine High School... coached by Bill Symon.
* Earned all-state honors after placing third in the state's 300m hurdles.
* Best times were 14.07 in the 110 HH and 36.79 in the 300m hurdles.
* Qualified for the Golden West Invitational in the 300 hurdles.
* Jared Scott Bradley was born on November 27, 1981.
* Is a finance major at TCU... mother teaches nursing at TCU.
FOLLOW THE FROGS
M Basketball @TCUBasketball
W Basketball @TCUWbasketball
M Golf @TCUMensGolf
W Golf @TCUWomensGolf
Swimming & Diving @TCUswimdive
M Tennis @TCUMensTennis
W Tennis @TCUWomensTennis
Track & Field @TCUTrackField
Sand Volleyball @TCUSandVB