* Returning national qualifier in the outdoor 200 and as a member of TCU's 4x100 meter relay unit, Jermaine Joseph returns for his senior campaign, his second year with the Flyin' Frogs.
* Gold medal winner at the C-USA Indoor Championships at 200 meters.
* Improvement is expected after gaining familiarity with the program and international experience over the past summer.
* Expected to compete in the 60, 100, 200 and on the 4x100-meter relay units in 2003.
* Joined the TCU track squad after spending his first two collegiate seasons at UTEP... competed in the 60 and 200 meters during the indoor season and in the 100 and 200 meters during the outdoor campaign... also ran the third leg on TCU's 4x100 relay.
* Won the 60-meter dash and finished second in the 200 meters at the Oklahoma Indoor Classic on January 19.
* Won the Conference USA indoor title at 200 meters with a time of 21.52.
* Posted his best indoor time in the 200 at the Last Chance Meet in Ames, Iowa on March 1, a mark of 21.32.
* Twice ran an outdoor best time of 10.39 in the 100 meters, including the C-USA finals, which produced a sixth place finish.
* Turned in a career-best mark of 20.64 at 200 meters in the Texas A&M Invitational on April 13.
* Finished third in the 200 at the C-USA Outdoor Championships with a time of 20.77.
* Placed 10th at the NCAA Outdoor Championships with a mark of 20.81 in the 200 meter dash.
* Ran the third leg on TCU's NCAA qualifying 4x100 meter relay unit... the squad's best mark was 29.17 at both the Penn Relays (3rd) and the Conference USA Outdoor Championships (1st).
* Also ran the third leg on the 4x400 meter relay unit that finished second at the C-USA outdoor meet with a season-best time of 3:06.37.
* Captured the Canadian Senior National 200 meter title in July with a wind legal time of 20.48 seconds.
* Finished fourth in the 200 (21.37) at the WAC Indoor Champion-ships...Also gained all-conference honors as member of the 4x400 meter relay which took second at the indoor meet.
* An NCAA qualifier in the indoor 200...Ran a 21.04 in the prelims.
* Member of the 4x100 relay unit which broke a 29-year-old school record with a time of 38.98 at the UTEP Invitational on April 14 ... assisted the relay unit to meet titles at the UTEP Springtime Invitational, the Michael Johnson Classic and the Drake Relays and a second-place finish at the WAC Championships.
* Helped the 4x200 meter relay to the Drake Relays title.
* Placed fifth in the 200 at the WAC Outdoor Championships running a 20.85...Best 200 time was 20.67 at the UTEP Invitational.
* Ran the third leg on the 4x100-meter relay team that finished third at the NCAA Championships in June.
* Collected all-conference accolades during both the indoor and outdoor seasons as a freshman at UTEP.
* Finished as the runner-up in the 200 meters at the WAC Indoor Championships with a season-best time of 21.46.
* Member of the 4x400 meter relay team that took third at the WAC Outdoor Championships.
* Was fourth in the 200 meters (20.81) at the WAC outdoor meet.
* Was the Hamilton city champion in both the 100m and 20m as a senior at Delta Secondary School...Also took the 200m title at the Provincial Championships.
* Was the Canadian national junior champion in the 200m and the 1999 bronze medalist at the Pan American Games.
* Recorded prep bests of 10.56 in the 100m and 21.10 at 200m.
* Jermaine Paul Joseph was born July 25, 1980... is the son of Martin and Betty Joseph.
FOLLOW THE FROGS
M Basketball @TCUBasketball
W Basketball @TCUWbasketball
M Golf @TCUMensGolf
W Golf @TCUWomensGolf
Swimming & Diving @TCUswimdive
M Tennis @TCUMensTennis
W Tennis @TCUWomensTennis
Track & Field @TCUTrackField
Beach Volleyball @TCUBeachVB