* Bria Lanzara continues to work hard after battling injuries during much of her freshman campaign.
* Looking for a breakthrough season at the middle distances as she progresses through the indoor and outdoor seasons.
2001 Cross Country
* Served as a squad member on TCU's cross country squad.
* Ran just once during the season, competing at the Oklahoma Indoor Classic in late January...Clocked a 5:41.01 in the mile.
2000 Cross Country
* Was a squad member on the WAC champion cross country team.
* Best effort was a ninth place finish at the UNT Invitational on October 7 in Denton...Finished the three-mile run in 18:54.
* Lettered four times in both track & cross country at The Woodlands... High school coach was Robbin Ferrara.
* Earned all-district honors in both sports as a freshman, sophomore and junior...Also earned all-region honors as a freshman in track and as a sophomore in cross country.
* Top times in track were 5:11 in the mile and 11:17 in the 3,200.
* Bria Lynn Lanzara was born August 31, 1982...Parents' names are Doug and Debbie Lanzara...Is an AD/PR major at TCU.