* One of the Frogs top five runners during the cross country season, Case Martinec will add depth to the distance events on the track.
2002 Cross Country
* Was the Frogs' fourth finisher and the 74th runner overall at the Conference USA meet, covering the 8K course in 28:17.01.
* Graduated from Lake Country Christian prep in Fort Worth in 2002.
* Lettered twice in track and twice in soccer... captained both squads... ran for coach Bob Brandon.
* Won the 2002 Class 3A TAPPS state championship in the 800 meters with a time of 2:04.07... also placed fourth at 400 meters (53.64).
* Was a two-time first team all-district selection in soccer.
* Case Brenner Martinec was born January 16, 1984... father, Gary, played football at TCU, while mother, Dinah, was a TCU cheerleader.
* Interested in the pre-med program at TCU.
* Enjoys scuba diving and soccer... a member of Brother's Under Christ.