* Senior distance competitor who is still striving to reach her potential at TCU.
* Also has run for the TCU women's cross country squad.
2002 Cross Country
* Was TCU's fourth finisher and placed 45th overall at the C-USA Championships, covering the 6K course in 23:42.04... helped TCU to a fifth place finish at the C-USA meet.
* Placed 17th at the C-USA indoor meet at 5000 meters (19:12.41).
* Finished 14th in the C-USA 3000m steeplechase (11:58.49).
2001 Cross Country
* Placed sixth among TCU runners (45th overall) at the conference meet, completing the 6K course in 22:10.5.
* Finished fifth among TCU runners (68th overall) at the South Central Regional Meet, covering the 6K course in 23:31.
* Placed seventh at the WAC Indoor Championships with a time of 18:56.91 over the 5000 meters.
* Competed in the 10,000 meters at the WAC Outdoor Championships where she turned in a 13th place finish (41:57.74).
2000 Cross Country
* Helped TCU to its first ever conference cross country title.
* Was TCU's top finisher and finished eighth overall in the UNT Invitational in Denton... covered the three-mile course in 18:54.
* Placed 68th overall with a time of 23:17.67 in the 6K run at the South Central Regional Meet.
* Posted best times of 5:10.89 in the 1500 meters, 11:26.51 in the 3000 meters and and 19:40.21 in the 5000 meters.
1999 Cross Country
* Finished 27th at the WAC Cross Country Championships in a season-best 5K time of 19:14.
* Voted her team's Outstanding Runner in 1998... was the District 5-5A champion by running a two-mile time of 11:51 and placed second at the UIL Region I Championships with a 11:42 clocking.
* Three-time all-state pick in cross country, coached by Steve Telaneus.
* Shannon Renee McKinney was born February 7, 1981.