|Friday, Aug 19|
|Women's Soccer||at Maryland||6:00 PM|
|Saturday, Aug 20|
|Women's Volleyball||vs Purple & White Scrimmage||5:00 PM|
|Sunday, Aug 21|
|Women's Soccer||at Navy||12:00 PM|
|Friday, Aug 26|
|Women's Volleyball||vs North Carolina State||6:00 PM|
|Saturday, Aug 27|
|Women's Volleyball||vs Arkansas State||7:00 PM|
|Sunday, Aug 28|
|Women's Soccer||at Lamar||1:00 PM|
|Women's Volleyball||vs Boise State||2:00 PM|
|Thursday, Sept 1|
|Cross Country||vs Bear Twilight Invitational||7:00 PM|
|Friday, Sept 2|
|Women's Soccer||vs Illinois||7:00 PM|
|Women's Volleyball||at Duke||5:30 PM|
|Saturday, Sept 3|
|Football||vs South Dakota State||7:00 PM|
|Women's Volleyball||at North Carolina||5:30 PM|
|Sunday, Sept 4|
|Women's Soccer||vs Texas Southern||6:00 PM|
|Friday, Sept 9|
|Women's Soccer||vs Washington State||7:00 PM|
|Saturday, Sept 10|
|Football||vs Arkansas||6:00 PM|
|Friday, Sept 16|
|Women's Equestrian||vs Texas Tech||All Day|
|Saturday, Sept 17|
|Football||vs Iowa State||11:00 AM|
|Cross Country||vs Ken Garland Invitational||8:00 AM|
|Friday, Sept 23|
|Football||at SMU||7:00 PM|
|Women's Equestrian||vs SMU||All Day|
|Saturday, Sept 24|
|Cross Country||vs Texas A&M Invite||9:00 AM|
* The defending Conference USA outdoor champion at 800 meters, Jason Morgan is expecting an even more productive season in 2003 after making the adjustment from the junior college level.
* A former standout runner at Barton County (Kan.) C.C., has emerged as a team leader.
* Competed in the half-mile both during the indoor and outdoor seasons... also ran a leg on the Frogs' 4x400 meter relay unit.
* Best time in the 800 during the indoor season came at the Red Raider Classic in Lubbock on January 26 with a 1:53.34.
* Placed second at the Conference USA indoor meet in the 800 with a time of 1:53.99.
* Saved his best effort during the outdoor season for the conference meet... captured the C-USA half-mile with a time of 1:50.80.
2000-2001 (Barton County C.C.)
* Ran track for Lance Brauman at Barton County (Kan.) Community College for two years.
* Was the junior college champion at 800 meters during the indoor season as a sophomore and ran a leg on the outdoor 4x400-meter national champion relay team both as a freshman and sophomore.
* Graduated from Lawrence High School in Cedarhurst, New York in 1999... lettered in cross country and in track for coach Bud McQuillon.
* Named MVP of his track squad.
* Jason Morgan was born July 1, 1980... is the son of Lopez and Caroline Morgan.
* Working towards a computer science degree at TCU.
* Enjoys playing PlayStation2, basketball and football.
FOLLOW THE FROGS
M Basketball @TCUBasketball
W Basketball @TCUWbasketball
M Golf @TCUMensGolf
W Golf @TCUWomensGolf
Swimming & Diving @TCUswimdive
M Tennis @TCUMensTennis
W Tennis @TCUWomensTennis
Track & Field @TCUTrackField
Beach Volleyball @TCUBeachVB