* Emily Norton returns for her senior season and her second at TCU after spending her first two years at Northwestern (La.) State.
2001 Cross Country
* Squad member of TCU's cross country team...Did not compete at the conference or regional meets.
* Competed in one event (3000 meters) in both the indoor and outdoor seasons.
2000 Cross Country
* Member of the WAC champion cross country squad.
1998-2000 (Northwestern State)
* Attended Northwestern State (La.) University in Natchitoches, from 1998-2000...Earned a spot on NSL's all-academic team.
* Coached by Dean Johnson.
* Prep coach was Steve Telaneus at Marcus High in Flower Mound.
* Lettered four times in cross country and three times in track.
* Earned all-region honors in cross country as a sophomore and junior...was a four-time all-district performer.
* Helped her team to the state cross country title as a junior.
* Emily Kathryn Norton was born September 4, 1979...Parents names are Bill and Mary Norton.
* Is a speech pathology major at TCU...Aspires to work in an elementary school as a speech therapist.
* Is a member of the Fellowship of Christian Athletes.