* Tough competitor who has battled injuries throughout her career... longs for an injury-free campaign in her final year of eligibility at TCU.
* One of the best distance runners to come through TCU when healthy, owns the school record in the outdoor 10,000 meters.
2002 Cross Country
* Competed in the season's first two events before being sidelined with injuries.
* Placed sixth in the season opener at UNT, finishing the two-mile course in 12:01.
* Was the Frogs' second place finisher and placed third overall at the Sam Houston State meet, covering the 5K event in 19:45.
* Ran in events ranging from the mile to 10,000 meters as a junior on the track.
* Competed for the 3000 meter and 5000 meter titles at the Conference USA Indoor Championships... placed 15th in the 3K (10:25.91) and seventh in the 5K (17:42.75)... both marks were her best of the season.
* Best effort during the outdoor season may have come at the Penn Relays when she posted a 10:15.06 3000 meters.
* Competed at the 5000 and 10,000 meter distances at the Conference USA Outdoor Track & Field Championships... placed 10th and 6th respectively, with times of 17:57.99 and 37:03.16.
2001 Cross Country
* Turned in a best 5K time of 18:39 at the Baylor Invitational to take 12th place... also finished 12th at the UNT Invitational.
* Helped the TCU women's cross country team to a third place finish at the Conference USA Championships.
* Earned all-conference honors after recording her best 6K time of the year (20:43.2) at the conference meet, finishing in 13th place overall... was the third TCU runner to cross the finish line.
* Also was the third TCU harrier to finish at the South Central Regional Meet, breaking the tape in 21:38, 17th overall.
* Did not compete due to injuries.
2000 Cross Country
* Battled through a stress fracture in her back to still help the TCU women's squad to their first ever conference championship... placed fourth in the WAC Championships, crossing the finish line in 17:58 for the 5K race.
* Was TCU's second place finisher in all six of the events in which she competed.
* Earned WAC Female Cross Country Athlete of the Week honors October 2 after a third place finish at the Oklahoma State Cowboy Jamboree... finished the 5K run in 17:58, helping TCU to the team title.
* Had an outstanding outdoor season, capped by a TCU record performance in the 10K at the UTA Open on May 5... covered the distance in 35:29.60, 6:44 better than the previous mark.
* Ran a career-best 5000-meters at the Penn Relays, finishing in 17:04.53.
* Became the first TCU female in history to win a conference distance title by taking the WAC outdoor crown in the 5000 meters in a time of 17:39.83.
* Also placed sixth in the WAC Championships in the 3000 meters, covering the course in 10:07.67.
1999 Cross Country
* A hip injury put an early end to a promising season...Placed third at the UTA Season Opener at Arlington on Sept. 11, running a two-mile course in 11:40, helping TCU to the women's team title.
* Received a medical redshirt due to the injured hip.
* Set a school record in the indoor 5000m with a time of 16:57 at the Iowa State Last Chance Meet on Feb. 26.
* Debuted at the Bank of Fayetteville Indoor Invitational on Jan. 22 and ran 10:12.12 in the 3000m.
* Sat out the outdoor season with a medical redshirt... battled injuries throughout the season, forcing her to sit out most of the spring semester.
1998 Cross Country
* Was TCU's second finisher at the 1998 WAC Cross Country Championships in Houston, placing 16th in 18:16 over 5000 meters... her outing was instrumental in TCU's surprising third-place team finish.
* Helped TCU to an impressive fifth-place team finish at the NCAA District VI Championships at Denton with a 16th-place showing (18:08 for 5k).
* Broke into the top 20 with a 16th-place finish at the North Texas Invitational at Denton on Oct. 2, running the 3-mile course in 19:14.
* Was 17th at the Texas A&M Invitational in College Station on Oct. 17, clocking 18:56 over three miles.
* Was one of the state's top two-milers... placed second in the 1996 Texas Class 5A State Cross Country Championships as a junior... named All-State at the 1996 Cross Country Championships... earned Irving's Top Athlete Award as a junior.
* An injury forced her to sit out much of her senior season (1998).
* Earned eight varsity letters in three sports: soccer (three), cross country (three) and track (two)... coached by Billy Clark.
* Robin Laura Schacht was born July 18, 1980... is the daughter of Chris and Sarah Schacht... Chris was a diver at Texas Tech.
* Majoring in biology and Spanish... plans to attend veterinary school after graduation.
* Enjoys reading, swimming, biking, art and the beach.