* A member of the TCU All-American 4x100 meter relay unit as a freshman, La' Toya White returns for her second season.
* A talented athlete who could figure prominently at the conference level in the 60, 100 and 200 sprints, and at the national level again on the 4x100 meter relay.
* Turned in a solid freshman campaign... competed at 55, 60 and 200 meters along with the long jump indoors... ran in the 100 and 200 during the outdoor season along with the leadoff leg on the 4x100 meter relay unit.
* Fastest times were 7.52 seconds in the 60 meter dash and 24.99 seconds in the 200 meter dash.
* Competed in the 60 and 200 meter dashes at the conference meet duirng the indoor season... did not advance to the finals in either event.
* Turned it up a notch during the outdoor season... took a second and third place finish in the 100 and 200 meters respectively at the TCU Invitational.
* Finished third in the 100 meter dash at the Conference USA Outdoor Track Championships with a season-best time of 11.54... ran a season-best 23.90 in the prelims and placed fifth in the finals (24.07) in the 200 meter dash at the same meet.
* Ran the leadoff leg on the Frogs 4x100 meter relay unit... the quartet won the UTA Invitational, TCU Invitational, Penn Relays (College Division) and the Conference USA Outdoor Championships with a season-best mark of 44.25, qualifying for the NCAAs.
* The 4x1 foursome ran a 44.36 in the prelims at the NCAA meet to advance to the finals where they placed eighth, earning All-America accolades with a time of 44.77.
* Graduated from South Grand Prairie (Texas) High School in 2001... lettered in both track & field and in basketball.
* Was a three-time team MVP, earned the 2000 ESPN Athlete of the Year award and was twice named Female Athlete of the Year.
* Recorded personal best marks of 19-6 1/2 in the long jump, 11.53 in the 100 meters and 23.8 in the 200 meters... finished third at the state meet in the 100.
* La' Toya Renee White was born on February 7, 1983. * Interested in studying kinesiology.