* Sonia Williams gives the Horned Frogs a solid one-two punch in the sprint events with standout Monica Twum.
* Solid contributor at the conference level in her first season at TCU, now looks to reach the national level in her senior season.
* Teamed with Monica Twum to give the Frogs a solid tandem in the short sprints.
* Finished second to Twum in the indoor WAC Championships at 55 meters with a time of 6.96.
* Placed fourth at the WAC indoors at 200 meters with a season-best time of 24.33.
* Ran both the 100 and 200 meters during the outdoor season, along with a leg on TCU's 4x100 meter relay team.
* Best mark at 100 meters was an 11.50 clocking in the Texas Relays prelim, a time matched at the WAC Championship prelims.
* Earned the bronze medal in the 100 meters at the WAC Championships with a time of 11.53.
* Turned in her best 200 meter time of the season in the WAC finals, finishing second behind Twum with a time of 23.74.
* Ran the leadoff leg on TCU's conference champion 4x100 meter relay team which featured three of the top four 100-meter runners in the conference...Posted a season-best 44.19 time at WAC Championships, earning an automatic spot in the NCAA Meet.
1999-2000 (Barton County C.C.)
* Earned NJCAA All-America honors nine times at Barton County Community College in Great Bend, Kansas.
* Finished as the national junior college runnerup in the indoor 55 meter dash, the indoor 200 meters and the outdoor 100 meters.
* Best times recorded during her junior college stint were 6.89 in the 55m, 7.34 in the 60m, 11.49 in the 100m and 23.87 in the 200m.
* Helped Barton County win three team titles during her two-year stint (`99 indoor, `00 indoor & outdoor).
* Coached by Lance Brauman...Was a teammate of current TCU track athlete Perhona Tomlin.
* Graduated from All Saints Secondary School in St. Johns, Antigua.
* Personal high school bests were 11.8 in the 100m and 24.50 in the 200m.
* Sonia Williams was born May 28, 1979...Is a physical education major at TCU.
* Enjoys listening to music in her free time.