Jan. 9, 2013
Oklahoma State 63, TCU 45
Stillwater, Okla. (Gallagher-Iba Arena)
Jan. 9, 2013
* TCU fell to 9-6 overall and 0-2 in Big 12 Conference play following its second straight loss.
* Garlon Green led TCU in scoring for the team-high fifth time this season with a game-high 20 points. It marked the seventh time in his career, and his fourth game this season, with at least 20 points.
* Three of Green’s 20-plus point efforts have come in the last five contests.
* Green became the 31st TCU player all-time with 1,000 career points on a jumper with 6:24 remaining in the first half. He also is only 20th Frog to have recorded 1,000 points and 400 rebounds in a career.
* Green hit three 3-pointers, matching his career high and extending his team-best streak of consecutive games with a trey to six. He is 13-of-24 (54.2 percent) from downtown over the past six games after opening the season 0-for-5 in the first nine contests.
* Kyan Anderson also reached double figures for the eighth time this season with 10 points. Anderson and Green share the team lead in the category.
* Adrick McKinney paced TCU in rebounding for the seventh time in the last nine contests with six boards. Prior to the current stretch, he had led the Frogs on the boards only five times in 37 career games.
* Charles Hill Jr. set a new career scoring high with five points, topping his previous best of three. He also saw a career-high 24 minutes of game action, besting his previous high of 11.
* TCU’s 10 steals marked its second-best total of the season, while it forced a season-high 24 turnovers.