Jan. 22, 2018
* It was TCU's first "home" win over a ranked opponent since a 70-55 victory over No. 21 Oklahoma State on Feb. 14, 2015 at Wilkerson-Greines Athletic Center.
* It was the first victory over a ranked team on campus since a 62-55 win over No. 5 Kansas on Feb. 6, 2013. That game is also the last time TCU beat an opponent ranked in the top 10 at home.
* This was the first time TCU has beaten WVU, which leads the series 11-1. Jamie Dixon improved to 13-9 against WVU.
* TCU is 2-3 this season against teams in the top 25. TCU also defeated No. 22 Nevada.
* It was the first time TCU hosted a Big Monday game.
* The Frogs wore their road purple uniforms.
* The announced crowd of 7,368 is the third largest at home for TCU. All four Big 12 home games this season for the Frogs have been sellouts.
* The Frogs led 35-33 at the half. TCU improved to 15-1 when leading at the half and is 35-3 under Dixon.
* TCU beat West Virginia on the boards, 46-40. The Frogs improved to 13-2 this season when outrebounding its opponent.
* TCU held WVU to no field goals for 9 minutes and 8 seconds. WVU made a field goal with 4:12 left in the first half and did not made a bucket until there was 14:29 left in the game.
* The Frogs led for the majority of the game (33:46).
* TCU had seven blocked shots against West Virginia, the second most in a game this season. TCU had nine blocks against New Mexico on Nov. 24.
* TCU outrebounded WVU 46-40 and improved to 13-3 this season when outrebounding its opponent. The Frogs are 35-8 when outrebounding their opponent under Jamie Dixon.
* TCU held a lead of 20, it's largest of the game, with 7:13 left in the game.
* Brodziansky had five blocks against West Virginia, tying his career high.
* Shaun Olden was 3-4 from the 3-point line, tying the most three pointers he's had in a game this season. He also beat his season rebounds with three.
* Kouat Noi had three 3-pointers against the Mountaineers, the 11th time he has had multiple threes in a game this season. He has made multiple threes in five straight games. He finished with 13 points.
* Alex Robinson finished with a game-high 17 points and a season high seven rebounds. He had nine of TCU's 20 assists.
* Kenrich Williams finished with a game-high 14 rebounds, which tied for the second most this season.
FOLLOW THE FROGS
M Basketball @TCUBasketball
W Basketball @TCUWbasketball
M Golf @TCUMensGolf
W Golf @TCUWomensGolf
Swimming & Diving @TCUswimdive
M Tennis @TCUMensTennis
W Tennis @TCUWomensTennis
Track & Field @TCUTrackField
Beach Volleyball @TCUBeachVB