Jan. 26, 2013
Baylor 82, TCU 56
Fort Worth, Texas (Daniel-Meyer Coliseum)
Jan. 26, 2013
* TCU dropped to 9-11 overall and 0-7 in Big 12 Conference play.
* Adrick McKinney led TCU in scoring for the third time this season with 15 points. He reached double figures for the eighth time this season and the seventh time in the last 12 games.
* McKinney set career highs in both free throws made (seven) and attempts (11).
* McKinney, who totaled eight rebounds, also led TCU on the glass for the 11th time in the last 14 games. He has pulled down at least five rebounds in 14 consecutive contests, the longest streak for a Frog since Zvonko Buljan went 24 straight in 2008-09.
* Connell Crossland matched his career scoring high with 12 points, making a career-best six field goals on eight attempts. He also totaled 12 points earlier this season in TCU’s Nov. 12 home win over Centenary.
* Crossland scored in double figures for the second straight game with 10 points. It marks the first time in Crossland’s career that he has scored 10 or more in back-to-back contests.
* Nate Butler Lind matched his career scoring high with 10 points. It marked his third career effort with 10 points and second this season.
* Garlon Green made his 117th career appearance, matching TCU all-time leading scorer Darrell Browder for 10th place on the program’s career games played list. Green already is No. 9 on the school’s career chart for minutes played.
* Kyan Anderson totaled four steals, his fifth career game, and third this season, with four or more thefts.
* The game featured an attendance of 6,277, the largest for a TCU home game since 6,460 fans showed up to the DMC for a Feb. 25, 2012 win over No. 18 New Mexico.