Jan. 27, 2018
* TCU dropped its sixth game of the season, all of which have been by a margin of five points or fewer. TCU has lost six game by a combined 19 points.
* TCU is now 3-2 in the Big 12/SEC Challenge.
* TCU beat Vanderbilt on the boards, 36-21. The Frogs fell to 13-4 this season when outrebounding its opponent.
* TCU out-shot Vanderbilt 55.6 percent to 52.3 percent. The Frogs dropped to 13-2 this season when outshooting their opponent.
* TCU did not attempt a free throw. The Frogs became the third team this season to not attempt a free throw, joining Virginia against Wisconsin on Nov. 27 and Northern Iowa vs. Villanova on Nov. 24.
* TCU became the second team in Big 12 history with zero free thorw attempts in a game. Colorado had none on Feb. 23, 2008 at Missouri.
* It is the first time TCU has not attempted a free throw since prior to the 1996-97 season, which is as far as STATS Research dates back to.
* TCU is 0-4 this season in afternoon games (games started before 5 p.m.).
* TCU played just seven guys. Five of the seven scored in double-figures.
* Kouat Noi went 3-of-5 from the 3-point line, and has made a 3-pointer in each of the last six games, the longest active streak on the team.
* Alex Robinson recorded nine assists. He has had 41 assists in the last four games. He also added 13 points.
* Desmond Bane was 0-for-3 from 3-point range, breaking his streak of 13 consecutive games with a 3-pointer. He was 6-of-8 from inside the arc and finished with 12 points.
* Vladimir Brodziansky had 15 points. It was his 12th consecutive game in double figures.
FOLLOW THE FROGS
M Basketball @TCUBasketball
W Basketball @TCUWbasketball
M Golf @TCUMensGolf
W Golf @TCUWomensGolf
Swimming & Diving @TCUswimdive
M Tennis @TCUMensTennis
W Tennis @TCUWomensTennis
Track & Field @TCUTrackField
Beach Volleyball @TCUBeachVB