Feb. 3, 2018
* TCU dropped to 10-2 this season when winning the opening tip.
* The Frogs shot 50.0 percent from 3-point range., 75.5 percent (3-of-4) in the second half.
* TCU outscored Texas Tech 47-35 in the second half. The Frogs have not been outscored in the second half in its last nine games. TCU shot better than Texas Tech in the second half from the field (53.6), the three-point line (75.0) and the free throw line (70.0).
* TCU had an announced attendance of 7,178. All five Big 12 home games this season for the Frogs have been sellouts.
* TCU honored the 1967-68 team in the first half, which won the Southwest Conference and made it to the Final Eight of the NCAA Tournament that season.
* It was the “retro rewind” game for TCU, where it wore throwback uniforms with a design first worn in the 1949-50 season.
* Williams had 12 rebounds to increase his career total to 793 and moved to sixth all-time at TCU in career rebounds, passing Kurt Thomas, H.E. Kirchner and Dick O’Neal. He is only two away from tying Mickey McCarty for fifth.
* Williams recorded his 10th double-double of the season, the 31st of his career. He has had more than 10 points in 18 of the last 19 games.
* Kouat Noi, who entered the game leading the Big 12 Conference in 3-point percentage, went 1-for-3 from the 3-point line and has made a 3-pointer in each of the last eight games, the longest active streak on the team. * Alex Robinson recorded six assists, tying Jamie Dixon (353) for eighth on TCU’s career assist list. He also had three steals; a new season-high for the junior.
* Vladimir Brodziansky had 18 points. It was his 14th consecutive game scoring in double figures. This makes him one away from tying Michael Strickland for No. 16 on TCU’s all-time career points list.
* Brodziansky had three blocks against the Red Raiders. He is 10 blocks away from tying Kurt Thomas for No. 3 on TCU’s career blocked shots list with 166.
FOLLOW THE FROGS
M Basketball @TCUBasketball
W Basketball @TCUWbasketball
M Golf @TCUMensGolf
W Golf @TCUWomensGolf
Swimming & Diving @TCUswimdive
M Tennis @TCUMensTennis
W Tennis @TCUWomensTennis
Track & Field @TCUTrackField
Beach Volleyball @TCUBeachVB