Feb. 6, 2018
* The seven-point margin tied the closest loss the Frogs have had in Lawrence. TCU lost to KU 70-63 on Jan. 16, 2016.
* TCU outrebounded Kansas, 38-37. The Frogs have outrebounded their opponents in 20 of 24 games this season. The Frogs dropped to 14-6 this season when outrebounding its opponent. TCU is 36-11 when outrebounding its opponent under Jamie Dixon.
* TCU led 36-34 at halftime. The Frogs dropped to 16-2 this season and 36-4 under Jamie Dixon when leading at the break.
* TCU dropped its first game in the past two season when playing on a Tuesday. The Frogs fell to 3-1 this season and 7-1 under Dixon when playing on Tuesday.
* TCU was without junior guard Shawn Olden in the second half due to a head injury. Olden scored three points in the first half.
* There were seven ties and 10 lead changes.
* TCU’s last lead was 52-50 with 12:06 left in the game. The Frogs trailed by as little as four points, 66-62 with 1:33 remaining.
* Kenrich Williams brought down nine rebounds and surpassed the 800-career rebound mark. He became just the fifth TCU player to record 800 career rebounds. He is fifth all-time at 803 boards.
* Kouat Noi led the Frogs with a career-high 17 points in a career-high 33 minutes of action. His previous high in scoring was 16 points earlier this season against Iowa State.
* Kouat Noi, who entered the game ranked second in the Big 12 Conference in 3-point percentage, made four of his first five 3-point attempts, before missing his next six. He has made a 3-pointer in each of the last nine games, the longest active streak on the team. * Vladimir Brodziansky scored 15 points. It was his 15th consecutive game scoring in double figures. He passed Michael Strickland, Kevin Langford and Marquise Gainous to rank No. 13 all-time in scoring at 1,233 career points.
* Brodziansky had one block. At 157 career blocked shots, he is nine blocks away from tying Kurt Thomas for No. 3 on TCU’s career blocked shots list with 166.
FOLLOW THE FROGS
M Basketball @TCUBasketball
W Basketball @TCUWbasketball
M Golf @TCUMensGolf
W Golf @TCUWomensGolf
Swimming & Diving @TCUswimdive
M Tennis @TCUMensTennis
W Tennis @TCUWomensTennis
Track & Field @TCUTrackField
Beach Volleyball @TCUBeachVB