Feb. 11, 2012
Final Stats |
Photo Gallery |
TCU 75, Colorado State 71
Fort Worth, Texas (Daniel-Meyer Coliseum)
Feb. 11, 2012
* TCU improved to 14-10 overall and 4-4 in Mountain West play. The 14 victories matches the most for the Frogs since the squad went 21-14 overall in 2004-05.
* TCU extended its home winning streak to six games, the squad’s longest since it won nine in a row at the DMC in 2008-09. The Frogs are 11-2 overall at home this season.
* TCU improved to 11-2 in games decided by six points or fewer, setting a new school record for victories by such a margin.
* TCU matched a season best by sinking 12 shots from 3-point range, also recorded in road games at Colorado State (Jan. 14) and San Diego State (Feb. 4).
* Craig Williams recorded TCU’s ninth individual 20-point performance of the season, finishing with 20 points on 7-of-11 shooting.
* Williams matched his season total in 3-pointers entering the game by hitting 4-of-5 attempts against the Rams.
* Hank Thorns extended his career-best streak of consecutive games with at least one 3-pointer to 12. The figure ranks as the third-longest active streak among Mountain West players. Thorns, who entered the game leading all MW players in three 3-pointers made during conference play, finished the game with three treys.
* Kyan Anderson set a career high with eight assists, surpassing his previous best of seven set during the Jan. 11 home win over UT Pan American.
* Connell Crossland matched a career high with eight points, while he also pulled down seven boards, his third-best total.
* J.R. Cadot sank two 3-pointers to run his total to six over the last three games. He had made only six all season prior to the current stretch.