|Friday, Aug 17|
|Women's Soccer||vs Alabama||7:00 PM|
|Saturday, Aug 18|
|Women's Volleyball||at Texas A&M||1:00 PM|
|Sunday, Aug 19|
|Women's Soccer||vs McNeese State||1:00 PM|
|Thursday, Aug 23|
|Women's Soccer||vs Stephen F. Austin||7:00 PM|
|Friday, Aug 24|
|Women's Volleyball||vs UAB||11:00 AM|
|Women's Volleyball||vs Green Bay||6:00 PM|
|Saturday, Aug 25|
|Women's Volleyball||vs SIUE||5:00 PM|
|Sunday, Aug 26|
|Women's Soccer||vs SMU||6:00 PM|
|Women's Volleyball||vs North Dakota||1:00 PM|
|Thursday, Aug 30|
|Women's Soccer||vs Pittsburgh||7:00 PM|
|Friday, Aug 31|
|Women's Volleyball||vs Florida State||4:00 PM|
|Women's Cross Country||vs Baylor Twilight Invitational||TBA|
|Men's Cross Country||vs Baylor Twilight Invitational||TBA|
|Saturday, Sept 1|
|Football||vs Southern||11:00 AM|
|Sunday, Sept 2|
|Women's Soccer||at Missouri||6:30 PM|
|Friday, Sept 7|
|Football||at SMU||7:00 PM|
|Men's Cross Country||vs Norry Hersey Rice Invitational||TBA|
|Saturday, Sept 15|
|Football||vs Ohio State||7:00 PM|
Feb. 12, 2018
* Jamie Dixon dropped to 13-10 all-time against West Virginia.
* TCU fell to 2-6 against top 25 teams this season.
* TCU was outrebounded 38-29. It was just the fifth time this season the Frogs were beat on the boards. TCU’s 29 rebounds were its second-fewest of the season behind the 27 in a win over Nevada on Dec. 8.
* TCU trailed 38-27 at halftime and dropped to 0-7 when behind at the half. The Frogs are 17-2 this season when leading at the break.
* TCU was without junior guard Shawn Olden for the second consecutive game. He was injured during the Kansas game.
* Brodziansky scored in double-figures for the 17th-straight game.
* Kenrich Williams scored nine points to go with a team-best six rebounds and a team-best seven assists.
* Desmond Bane scored a team-high 16 points. He entered the game shooting a Big 12-best 50 percent from 3-point range and was 3-of-5 from deep on Monday. He is now 11-for-14 from three in the past five games.
* Kouat Noi finished with 12 points and was 1-of-5 shooting from 3-point range. It was his 11th-straight game with a made three.
FOLLOW THE FROGS
M Basketball @TCUBasketball
W Basketball @TCUWbasketball
M Golf @TCUMensGolf
W Golf @TCUWomensGolf
Swimming & Diving @TCUswimdive
M Tennis @TCUMensTennis
W Tennis @TCUWomensTennis
Track & Field @TCUTrackField
Beach Volleyball @TCUBeachVB