Feb. 17, 2018
* Jamie Dixon improved to 5-4 all-time against OSU.
* It was TCU's largest win over OSU since the 1986 season when TCU defeated the Cowboys 92-61 on Dec. 26 in Oklahoma City.
* TCU swept a Big 12 Conference opponent for the third time in school history. The Frogs beat Texas Tech twice in 2015 and defeated Texas twice in 2017.
* TCU improved to 13-3 at home this season and 4-3 at home against the Big 12.
* The Frogs earned their sixth conference win this season, tying last season's total for the most wins against the Big 12, which was a school record.
* TCU outshot OSU 54.4 percent to 36.7 percent from the field and improved to 16-2 this season when outshooting the opposition.
* The Frogs shot 50 percent from the 3-point line, including 7-of-8 in the second half. TCU improved to 6-2 when shooting 50 percent or better from beyond-the-arc.
* TCU led 39-36 at halftime. The Frogs improved to 18-2 this season and 38-4 under Jamie Dixon when leading at the break.
* TCU finished the first half making 13 of its last 19 attempts from the field.
* The Frogs outscored OSU in points in the paint, 40-24.
* TCU outrebounded Oklahoma State, 36-32. The Frogs have outrebounded their opponents in 22 of 26 games this season. The Frogs improved to 16-6 this season when outrebounding its opponent. TCU is 38-11 when outrebounding its opponent under Jamie Dixon.
* TCU had six players score in double-digits for the second time this season. The last time TCU had six was against Yale on Dec. 2.
* Kouat Noi led the team in scoring with a career-high 19 points. He was 3-of-5 from 3-point range. He has made at least one 3-pointer in each of the last 12 games.
* Desmond Bane scored in double-figures for the eighth-straight game with 10 points.
* Kenrich Williams scored 16 points and moved into the top 30 in career scoring at TCU. With 1,049 points, Williams ranks 30th.
* Williams had two steals and replaced Ryan Carroll in the No. 5 spot all-time with 134.
* Alex Robinson finished with nine assists. He passed Hank Thorns for the No. 7 spot on the career-assist list at TCU with 380. For the fourth time this season he was one assist shy of a double-double. He finished with 11 points.
* Ahmed Hamdy scored 12 points, his highest point total in 13 games. He finished with a season-high eight rebounds.
* All 11 players that suited up entered the game, including Shaun Olden who did not play the last two games due to an injury suffered at Kansas on Feb. 6.
FOLLOW THE FROGS
M Basketball @TCUBasketball
W Basketball @TCUWbasketball
M Golf @TCUMensGolf
W Golf @TCUWomensGolf
Swimming & Diving @TCUswimdive
M Tennis @TCUMensTennis
W Tennis @TCUWomensTennis
Track & Field @TCUTrackField
Beach Volleyball @TCUBeachVB