Feb. 27, 2018
* Jamie Dixon improved to 3-2 all-time against Kansas State.
* It was TCU's first win over the Wildcats in Fort Worth since a 69-55 win on Feb. 18, 2015. TCU improved to 2-5 against K-State at home.
* The Frogs earned their ninth Big 12 Conference win of the season. It is the most conference wins by TCU since going 9-7 in the WAC during the 2000-01 season.
* The Frogs have won four-straight conference games since they went 14-0 in the WAC during the 1997-98 season.
* TCU outrebounded Kansas State, 35-30. The Frogs have outrebounded their opponents in 25-of-30 games this season. The Frogs improved to 19-6 this season when outrebounding its opponent. TCU is 41-12 when outrebounding its opponent under Jamie Dixon.
* TCU averaged 6,561 per home game this season. It was the highest home average in TCU history. The previous best was 6,341 during the 1986-87 season at Daniel-Meyer Coliseum. It was Jamie Dixon's senior year.
* TCU's 66 points was its fewest in a win this season.
* Vladimir Brodziansky had seven points, moving into the No. 12 spot on TCU's career scoring list past Bingo Merriex with 1,322 points. It was the first time Brodziansky didn't score in double figures in 20 games.
* Kenrich Williams scored a team-high 16 points and a team-high 11 rebounds. It was his 11th double-double of the season and the 32nd of his career. He was 2-of-4 from 3-point range.
* Kouat Noi went without a 3-point made in the game for the first time in 14 games.
FOLLOW THE FROGS
M Basketball @TCUBasketball
W Basketball @TCUWbasketball
M Golf @TCUMensGolf
W Golf @TCUWomensGolf
Swimming & Diving @TCUswimdive
M Tennis @TCUMensTennis
W Tennis @TCUWomensTennis
Track & Field @TCUTrackField
Beach Volleyball @TCUBeachVB