March 3, 2018
* Jamie Dixon fell to 3-3 all-time against Texas Tech.
* Of TCU’s nine conference losses, seven have been by six points or fewer.
* TCU led by as many as 12 points with 9:57 left in the first half.
* Texas Tech’s first lead of the game came with 13:25 remaining in the game.
* TCU led 40-35 at halftime and lost just its third game this season when leading at the break (20-3).
* TCU outrebounded Texas Tech, 39-27. The Frogs have outrebounded their opponents in 26-of-31 games this season. The Frogs fell to 19-7 this season when outrebounding its opponent. TCU is 41-13 when outrebounding its opponent under Jamie Dixon.
* TCU finished 9-9 and fifth place in the Big 12 Conference, its highest finish in any conference since finishing fifth in the Mountain West during the 2011-12 season.
* The Frogs will be the No. 5 seed at the 2018 Phillips 66 Big 12 Championship and will play No. 4 seed Kansas State Thursday at 11:30 a.m. in Kansas City, Mo.
* Alex Robinson finished with a team-high seven assists. He became the seventh player in TCU history with over 400 career assists. At 404, Robinson ranks seventh all-time.
* Vladimir Brodziansky had 16 points, moving into the No. 11 spot on TCU’s career scoring list past Mike Jones with 1,338 points.
* Brodziansky added 10 rebounds for his third double-double of the season and the seventh double-double of his career.
* Kenrich Williams had 10 rebounds. He moved past James Cash for fourth in career rebounds at TCU with 859.
* Williams added 11 points for his 12th double-double of the season, the 33rd of his career.
FOLLOW THE FROGS
M Basketball @TCUBasketball
W Basketball @TCUWbasketball
M Golf @TCUMensGolf
W Golf @TCUWomensGolf
Swimming & Diving @TCUswimdive
M Tennis @TCUMensTennis
W Tennis @TCUWomensTennis
Track & Field @TCUTrackField
Beach Volleyball @TCUBeachVB