March 8, 2018
* TCU dropped to 4-6 all-time at the Phillips 66 Big 12 Championship.
* It’s the first time in four seasons TCU did not win at least one game at the Phillips 66 Big 12 Championship.
* Of TCU’s 10 losses to Big 12 teams this season, eight have been by six points or fewer.
* TCU dropped to 8-2 in neutral-site games in its two seasons under head coach Jamie Dixon.
* The three games this season between TCU and Kansas State were decided by a total of 14 points. Each team won on its home court in the regular season.
* TCU is now 1-1 against Kansas State in the Phillips 66 Big 12 Championship. The Horned Frogs defeated the Wildcats, 67-65, in a first-round game in 2015.
* The Horned Frogs fell to 1-3 in overtime games this season and 3-3 in two years under Dixon.
* Dixon is now 3-3 versus Kansas State.
* TCU and Kansas State were tied at 30 at halftime. It marked the first time in Dixon’s two seasons for the Horned Frogs to be even at the break.
* The Horned Frogs and Wildcats both had 33 rebounds. It was the first time this season for TCU and its opponent to have the same number of boards.
* TCU hit five of its opening six shots in the game and finished at 46.3 percent (25-of-54).
* Williams’ 20 points were his most since scoring 26, one shy of a career high, at Texas Jan. 10.
* Williams had a double-double in all three games versus Kansas State this season.
* Williams now has 1,111 points which moved him past three others in career scoring and into 22nd place on the Horned Frogs’ all-time list. Next up is Gary Landers at No. 21 with 1,114 points (1973-76).
* Williams’ 10 boards gave him 869 in his career, moving him closer to Gary Turner in third place in TCU history with 887 (1964-66).
* The 10 rebounds by Williams tied for third-most by a Horned Frog at the Phillips 66 Big 12 Championship.
* Brodziansky’s 13 points put him in double figures for a team-best 28th time this season.
* Brodziansky now has 1,351 points, leaving him 75 shy of tying Gary Turner (1,426, 1964-66) for 10th place in TCU history.
* Brodziansky blocked two shots to give him 168 in his career, three shy of tying TCU’s all-time record of 171 by James Penny (1995-98).
* Robinson had 16 points, giving him at least that amount for the third time in the last five games.
* Robinson had six assists, giving him 410 in his career. He needs four assists to tie Tony Edmond for sixth on TCU’s career list with 414 (1988-90).
* Robinson had 182 assists this year to move into seventh place on TCU’s season chart. Next on the list is No. 6 Ronnie Moss with 189 (2009-10)
* Robinson is one of three players (Tony Edmond, Prince Fowler) in TCU history to appear twice in the program’s top 10 season list for assists. He was No. 2 last year with 228.
* Desmond Bane’s only points of the game were a 3-pointer at the regulation buzzer to force overtime. He added seven rebounds, three assists and a steal.
FOLLOW THE FROGS
M Basketball @TCUBasketball
W Basketball @TCUWbasketball
M Golf @TCUMensGolf
W Golf @TCUWomensGolf
Swimming & Diving @TCUswimdive
M Tennis @TCUMensTennis
W Tennis @TCUWomensTennis
Track & Field @TCUTrackField
Beach Volleyball @TCUBeachVB