March 20, 2012
Oregon State 101, TCU 81
2012 CBI presented by Zebra Pen – Quarterfinals
Corvallis, Ore. (Gil Coliseum)
March 19, 2012
* TCU finished its 2011-12 campaign with an 18-15 overall record. It marked the first winning season for the Horned Frogs since 2004-05 and four more wins than in any season since that campaign.
* The game marked the final contest in the Frog careers for a group of four seniors in Hank Thorns, J.R. Cadot, Craig Williams and Cheick Kone.
* Thorns scored 11 points in his final game and finished his career with totals of 1,029 points and 562 assists.
* Thorns drilled a pair of 3-pointers, ending his career with a streak of 21 consecutive games with at least one trey. The figure ranks as the second-longest active streak among Mountain West players.
* Cadot scored 15 points in his final game on 7-of-13 shooting. He finished his Frog career ranked No. 2 on TCU’s career field-goal percentage chart with a rate of 56.6 percent (231-of-408).
* Cadot scored in double figures for the 11th time in the last 12 games, a career-best stretch.
* Garlon Green led TCU with 21 points, the third 20-point performance of his career.
* Kyan Anderson matched Thorns’ five steals recorded vs. Norfolk State (Nov. 20) for the highest individual total by a Frog this season.
* Anderson scored 16 points, the fourth time this season he has totaled 16 or more.
* TCU made eight 3-pointers and finished the season with 239 treys, the fifth-best total in program history.
* TCU finished the season making at least six 3’s in 15 of the last 16 games.
* TCU suffered its first loss of the season when outrebounding the opponent. The Frogs posted a 37-35 advantage on the glass Monday.
* Oregon State’s overall field-goal percentage of 65.0 percent (22-of-32) marked the fifth-best rate ever in a single game against the Frogs.