Nov. 26, 2011
TCU 81, Houston 80
Houston, Texas (Hofheinz Pavilion)
Nov. 26, 2011
* TCU improved to 4-2 overall with the victory.
* The victory marked the Frogs’ second straight over Houston, its first two-game winning streak over the Cougars since recording three straight wins between Jan. 13, 2004 and Jan. 19, 2005.
* TCU made a season-high nine 3-pointers, nearly doubling its previous-best total of five set during the Nov. 18 Paradise Jam win vs. Virginia.
* J.R. Cadot recorded his 11th double-figure scoring effort in the last 14 games dating back to last season. He has 16 overall in his career.
* Hank Thorns scored each of his 15 points in the second half. He has 11 points ormore following intermission in three of his past four games.
* Thorns matched a career high with 3-pointers, which all came in the second half. It marked the fourth time in his career he hit three treys.
* Amric Fields, who scored 14 points, has reached double figures in consecutive games for only the second time in his career.
* Kyan Anderson set a career best with 10 points.
* Houston became the third TCU opponent to shoot better than 50 percent from the field in six games this season. The Cougars finished with a rate of 54.5 percent.
* The Frogs featured a different starting lineup for the first time this season, as Amric Fields earned the start at forward. It marked the sophomore’s 10th career start.