Dec. 18, 2017
* TCU won its 16th straight game, dating back to last season. The current streak ties TCU’s longest winning streak in school history from the 1997-98 season. The Frogs currently hold the longest winning streak in the NCAA, and is one of only four undefeated NCAA DI teams.
* This was the fifth meeting between TCU and Texas Southern. TCU leads the series 4-1. The last time the two met was exactly one year ago Monday and was a Horned Frog win.
* The Frogs had a season-low eight turnovers. It was their fewest since committing eight turnovers on March 10, 2017 against Iowa State in the quarterfinals of the Big 12 Tournament.
* TCU led 41-39 at the half against Nevada. The Frogs are 31-2 when leading at the half under Dixon and are 11-0 this year.
* TCU improved to 26-2 against non-conference opponents under Jamie Dixon.
* The Frogs had a season-high in rebounds with 51. It was the most since Nov. 24, 2014 when the Frogs had 52 against Mississippi Valley State.
* TCU outrebounded TSU 51-29 overall and 25-9 on the offensive glass.
* TCU led for the majority of the game against the Tigers (38:17).
* The Frogs honored Fort Worth coaching legend and 2017 Naismith Hall of Famer Robert Hughes at halftime. He was presented a TCU basketball at midcourt.
* Kenrich Williams hit a 3-pointer for the 10th-straight game. He has made 10 of his last 13 attempts from three over the past three games. Williams scored 17 points, his eighth-straight game in double-figures.
* JD Miller scored a career high in points with 20. His previous high was 19, last season at Iowa State. He was 9-of-13 from the field, a career high for makes.
* Jaylen Fisher had a career-high in rebounds with five. He had eight assists, and has had five or more assists in the last nine games.
* Desmond Bane scored nine points. It was the first time this season he did not score at least 10 points. Bane brought down a career-high 10 rebounds.
FOLLOW THE FROGS
M Basketball @TCUBasketball
W Basketball @TCUWbasketball
M Golf @TCUMensGolf
W Golf @TCUWomensGolf
Swimming & Diving @TCUswimdive
M Tennis @TCUMensTennis
W Tennis @TCUWomensTennis
Track & Field @TCUTrackField
Beach Volleyball @TCUBeachVB