Dec. 22, 2017
* The Frogs improved to 6-0 this season as a ranked team. TCU is 44-16 all-time as a ranked team, including a 22-2 record at home. TCU is ranked No. 15 in the AP Top 25 poll, its highest ranking since the 1997-98 season. The Frogs are ranked No. 12 by USA Today.
* This was the second meeting between TCU and William & Mary. TCU leads the series 2-0. The last time the two met was on Dec. 30, 1964 in El Paso, Texas as part of the Sun Bowl Carnival and was a 76-71 win by the Horned Frogs.
* TCU led 36-31 at the half against William & Mary. The Frogs are 32-2 when leading at the half under Dixon and are 12-0 this season.
* TCU outscored William & Mary in points in the paint, 52-14. It was the Frogs’ second-straight game with 52 points in the paint, tying a season high.
* TCU had a field goal percentage of 53.3 in the first half and 72.0 in the second, combining for a game total of 61.8 percent, the second-highest of the season. TCU’s highest 62.5 percent against Tennessee Tech on Nov. 13.
* TCU improved to 27-2 against non-conference opponents under Jamie Dixon.
* TCU outrebounded TSU 39-22 overall and 32-17 on the defensive glass. The Frogs have only been outrebounded once this season.
* TCU led for the majority of the game against the Tribe (36:47).
* Five Frogs scored in double digits against William & Mary, the eighth time TCU has had five or more in double digits this season.
* Jaylen Fisher had a career-high 21 points. He also had a career-high five rebounds. He was 3-of-5 from 3-point range, which tied his season high for makes.
* Shawn Olden tied a career high with five assists.
* Alex Robinson led the team in scoring with 23 points, a season-high. This was the first time he’s led the team in scoring this season, the 13th of his career. He was one point away from his career-high of 24.
* Kenrich Williams did not suit up against William & Mary due to a knee injury.
FOLLOW THE FROGS
M Basketball @TCUBasketball
W Basketball @TCUWbasketball
M Golf @TCUMensGolf
W Golf @TCUWomensGolf
Swimming & Diving @TCUswimdive
M Tennis @TCUMensTennis
W Tennis @TCUWomensTennis
Track & Field @TCUTrackField
Beach Volleyball @TCUBeachVB