Dec. 30, 2017
* The Frogs dropped to 44-17 all-time as a ranked team, including 6-1 this season. At No. 10, TCU is the highest it's ever been ranked in the AP Top 25 poll. The Frogs are ranked No. 8 in the USA Today poll.
* TCU led 46-41 at the half against Oklahoma. It was the first time the Frogs lost a game when they leading at the half this season. TCU dropped to 32-3 when leading at the half under Jamie Dixon and 12-1 this season.
* TCU held its largest lead of 13, 67-54, with 10:48 remaining in the game after a Kouat Noi 3-pointer. TCU held a five-point lead, 83-78, with 3:20 left in the game.
* TCU's 46 points at the half were its third-most of the season.
* TCU outrebounded Oklahoma 46-40 overall and 20-11 on the offensive glass. The Frogs have only been outrebounded once this season.
* Five Frogs scored in double digits against Oklahoma, the ninth time TCU has had five or more in double digits this season.
* The announced attendance was 6,912, the largest of the season and second largest crowd ever in Schollmaier Arena.
* Ahmed Hamdy had a season-high 15 points.
* Kenrich Williams scored a team-high 22 points. It was his third game of the season with at least 20 points. He has scored in double figures in 10 of the 12 games played this season. Williams tied a season high with four steals.
* Williams was 2-of-4 from 3-point range. It was his eighth-straight game with a made 3-pointer.
* Vladimir Brodziansky had 12 points against the Sooners. He is three points away from passing Damion Walker for 29th on TCU's all-time scoring list. He is currently ranked 30th with 1,042 points.
FOLLOW THE FROGS
M Basketball @TCUBasketball
W Basketball @TCUWbasketball
M Golf @TCUMensGolf
W Golf @TCUWomensGolf
Swimming & Diving @TCUswimdive
M Tennis @TCUMensTennis
W Tennis @TCUWomensTennis
Track & Field @TCUTrackField
Beach Volleyball @TCUBeachVB