TCU-Tulsa Postgame Notes
Dec. 31, 2011
* TCU fell to 8-5 overall and 5-2 at home.
* TCU shot 46.2 percent (6-of-13) from 3-point range, its second-best rate of the season.
* TCU went to the free-throw line a season-best 35 times, making 24 shots.
* Hank Thorns, who totaled 16 points, led TCU in scoring for the team-best sixth time this season.
* Thorns set a career high in 3-pointers made, as he went 4-of-5 from beyond the arc. He previously had made three treys five times in his career.
* Craig Williams, who had 11 points, scored in double figures for the third-straight game before fouling out midway through the second half.
* Nate Butler matched his career scoring high of seven points for the third time this season.
* Tulsa's 12 blocked shots marked the No. 3 all-time single-game total against the Frogs.
* Tulsa became the seventh TCU opponent in 13 games this season to shoot 50.0 percent or better from the field.
FOLLOW THE FROGS
M Basketball @TCUBasketball
W Basketball @TCUWbasketball
M Golf @TCUMensGolf
W Golf @TCUWomensGolf
Swimming & Diving @TCUswimdive
M Tennis @TCUMensTennis
W Tennis @TCUWomensTennis
Track & Field @TCUTrackField
Sand Volleyball @TCUSandVB