TCU Vs. Alabama State: Post-Game Quotes & Notes
Head Coach Billy Tubbs
On the win
On the lineup
On Hawai'i Tournament
Forward Myron Anthony
On the win
POST-GAME NOTES* Greedy Daniels recorded six steals. The school record is seven, accomplished nine different times.
* TCU recorded 27 steals as a team, the second highest mark in school history, just two shy of the school record set vs. Delaware State on December 3, 1997.
* TCU recorded 12 blocked shots. That ties for the fifth highest single game total in school history. The top mark of 16 was set vs. Rice on March 3, 2000.
* Derrick Davenport recorded six blocked shots. That ties for the eighth highest individual single game total in school history. Davenport owns the school record of 12 blocks in a game, set at Alaska-Fairbanks on November 20, 1999.
* The 46-point margin of victory ties for the 16th largest advantage in school history and the largest victory since a 122-69 win over North Texas on December 1, 1998.
* Myron Anthony recorded his first double-double of the season.;
* Five Horned Frogs reached double figures in scoring, led by Ryan Carroll's 22 points.
* TCU has won its first two games for the first time since the 1997-98 team opened the season 9-0.
* The Frogs are 46-1 when scoring 100 or more points in the Billy Tubbs' era.