High School Football Coaches Tickets
Tickets can be reserved beginning on Mondays at 8:00 a.m. and ending on Friday at 12:00 p.m. during the week of the upcoming home game. Please note the following:
• If your request is fulfilled, but you are unable to attend, please call 817-257-7970 or e-mail to remove your name from the list. Failure to notify us by Friday at 5:00 p.m. CT could jeopardize future ticket requests. If you are granted two tickets and decide to bring a different guest, you do not have to contact our office.
• Once your ticket request is confirmed, please follow the instructions in your confirmation e-mail. Your tickets will be available for pickup beginning two hours prior to kickoff in the Sam Baugh Indoor Practice Facility (3000 Stadium Drive Fort Worth, TX 76129).
• In order to collect tickets, you must present a government issued photo ID and a valid THSCA card. Your name MUST be on the list to receive tickets. Coaches will only be allowed to pick up their tickets in person. The guest of the Coach must also be present during the time the Coach picks up their ticket.
• As a guest at TCU receiving complimentary tickets, you and your guest are expected to wear clothing in support of TCU or neutral attire. If you or your guest are wearing clothing in support of the opposing team, you will be turned away at the window. The staff at Amon G. Carter reserves the right to deny admission to anyone who does not follow these rules.
• If you are interested in purchasing additional tickets, they will be made available to coaches in the same manner they are made available to the general public. If the game is not sold out, you can purchase additional tickets by contacting the TCU Ticket Office at (877)-828-3764 or via Click Here.
Thank you for your continued support of TCU Football!
We are looking forward to hosting you and your guests this fall!
Click on the link below to reserve tickets.