• Saw action in 20 contests with two starts.
• Earned first-career start in season-opening win over Houston Baptist, posting two points, three rebounds, an assist and a block.
• Went 3-of-4 from the free-throw line in TCU’s win over SMU on Nov. 19.
• Tallied four points and four rebounds in nine minutes of action against Texas Southern.
• Posted two points, two rebounds and a block against No. 5 Texas A&M.
• Recorded three points and two boards at Oklahoma on Feb. 14.
Appeared in 15 contests in debut season at TCU.
Posted seven points, 14 rebounds, three assists and two blocks while averaging 4.7 minutes per game.
Made collegiate debut against ULM in season opener, playing seven minutes with a rebound.
Tallied three points, two rebounds and two assists in nine minutes against Grambling State.
Grabbed career-best four boards to go with two points and an assist against UTPA.
Matched career high with four rebounds and a block against Sam Houston State.
Saw action in six Big 12 contests.
Played solid defense down the stretch in place of an injured Latricia Lovings in the first round of the WNIT at Colorado.
CYPRESS FALLS HIGH SCHOOL
Ranked as the 18th-best post in the country by ESPN/HoopGurlz.
Considered a top 225 recruit nationally.
Named to the Texas Girls Coaches Association 5A all-state squad following senior season.
Selected for the TGCA All-Star Game as a senior.
Led Cypress Falls High to the final four of the state tournament.
Earned multiple all-district selections as well as a 2012 second-team all-greater Houston honoree.
Named a 2012 Adidas All-American All-Star, while also earning top-50 accolades by VYPE Magazine.
Also a finalist for Player of the Year by VYPE Magazine.
Selected second-team preseason all-area by the Houston Chronicle.
Earned first team all-district honors in 2013, while averaging 9.5 points per game and 7.6 rebounds per contest during her high school career.