· Competed in all 32 contests with 25 starts.
· Averaged 7.9 points, 4.7 rebounds, 2.0 assists and 1.5 steals per game.
· Ranked second on the team in steals (48) and rebounds (150) and third in assists (64), free throws (55) and free-throw percentage (.786).
· Scored in double figures in 12 games for 24 career contests of 10 or more points.
· Posted 11 points and seven rebounds in season-opening win over Houston Baptist.
· Posted eight points, six steals and four assists in victory over SMU on Nov. 19.
· Named to the OMNI Classic All-Tournament Team after averaging 15.0 points and 5.5 rebounds against Colorado State and Missouri State.
· Registered 12 points and seven rebounds against No. 5 Texas A&M.
· Posted 14 points, three assists and three steals while going 6-of-12 from the field against Sam Houston State on Dec. 21.
· Tallied 12 points in non-conference finale against UC-Irvine, going 4-of-6 from the field.
· Recorded 14 points in TCU's comeback win over Iowa State, draining the game-tying 3-pointer with just over a minute remaining.
· Followed up with 12 points and six boards in TCU win over No. 16 Oklahoma State on Jan. 10.
· Posted 10 points, six rebounds and three assists in win over Texas Tech on Feb. 8.
· Recorded 14 points off 6-of-9 shooting effort on the road at No. 3 Baylor.
· Tallied nine points and five rebounds in senior day win over K-State on Feb. 28.
· Closed collegiate career with 13-point, eight-rebound effort at Southern Miss, going 5-of-7 from the field and 3-of-4 from distance.
Competed in all 33 contests with 16 starts, including 12 starts in Big 12 action.
Averaged 7.2 points, 2.8 rebounds and 2.0 assists per game.
Ranked ninth in the Big 12 with 1.5 steals per game.
Scored in double figures in nine contests.
Shot career highs in field-goal percentage (.356), 3-point percentage (.326) and free-throw percentage (.776).
Buried multiple 3-pointers in nine games.
Handed out three or more assists in 11 contests while leading TCU in helpers in nine games.
Went 16-of-33 (48 percent) from long range over the final 19 contests.
Posted 11 points and three steals in 20 minutes in season opener against ULM.
Erupted for career-best 20 points and eight rebounds against SMU.
Connected on four of nine 3-point attempts and was a perfect 6-of-6 from the free-throw line against the Mustangs.
Drained three of her four 3-pointers down the stretch against SMU to help TCU overcome an 11-point deficit and take the lead.
Tallied 11 points against No. 16 Purdue at the Hardwood Tournament of Hope in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
Posted back-to-back 11-point games against UTPA and Abilene Christian.
Registered 14 points off 6-of-11 shooting effort to lead TCU in comeback win over Kansas.
Rattled off 10-straight points against the Jayhawks in less than two minutes as TCU trailed by 11 points with under five minutes remaining.
Posted 11 points and three steals at Oklahoma.
Drilled game-winning 3-pointer with 5.3 seconds remaining to top No. 23 Iowa State on the road. Also tied the game with a floater with just 50 seconds left.
Registered four points, six assists and four steals in win over Texas Tech.
Poured on 15 points off 6-of-14 shooting effort at No. 7 West Virginia. Scored eight straight points for TCU to tie the contest with under nine minutes remaining.
Tallied seven points and five assists in a home victory over Kansas State.
Shined in the opening round of the WNIT at Colorado, rattling off 19 points off a perfect 4-of-4 effort from long range and 3-of-3 mark from the free-throw line.
Appeared in 23 contests with five starts in first season at TCU.
Averaged 5.3 points, 1.9 rebounds and 1.2 steals per contest.
Recorded season-high 14 points against Georgia.
Was one of the key contributors to TCU's win over Oklahoma State, scoring 12 points on 4-of-5 shooting, while going 4-of-5 from the charity stripe.
Was entered into the starting lineup and immediately made her presence felt, scoring in double-figures twice, including 10 against Texas A&M-Corpus Christi.
Made her TCU debut against Sam Houston State, scoring nine points and three rebounds in 16 minutes against the Bearkats.
Posted four steals at Kansas State.
Sat out the first seven games due to NCAA transfer rules.
PRIOR TO TCU
Saw action in 11 games at Kansas.
Posted eight points, 11 rebounds, four assists and two steals while averaging 5.7 minutes per game.
ELKINS HIGH SCHOOL
Tabbed the 35th-best guard in the country by ESPN Hoopgurlz.com.
A 2011 McDonald's All-American nominee, Breaux averaged 24 points, 7.1 rebounds, 4.2 steals, 3.7 assists and 2.3 blocks per game as a senior.
Earned several honors, including district offensive player of the year and first team all-district.
Also tabbed a two-time Texas Association of Basketball Coaches (TABC) all-region selection.