· Academic All-Big 12 Team (2014-15)
· Big 12 Commissioner's Honor Roll (2013-14)
· One of five Horned Frogs to play in all 32 games with two starts.
· Averaged 5.1 points and 2.5 rebounds in 15.4 minutes per game.
· One of six Horned Frogs to connect on 15 or more 3-pointers (15-48).
· Shot 39 percent (53-137) from the field, 31 percent (15-48) from 3-point range and 70 percent (41-59) from the free-throw line.
· Tallied 12 points and six rebounds on the road at Iowa State, going 5-of-9 from the field.
· Tallied eight points in TCU's win over Texas on Feb. 1, highlighted by 2-of-2 effort from 3-point range.
· Posted eight points off 3-of-5 performance from the field in win over Kansas on Feb. 17.
· Racked up six points and five boards in program's first-ever win over West Virginia on Feb. 24.
· Posted nine points and sank a pair of 3-pointers against Texas in the Big 12 Championship quarterfinals.
· Rattled off career-high 21 points to help lead TCU to WNIT opening-round win over Stephen F. Austin, marking program's first postseason victory since 2008.
· Went 6-of-8 from the field against the Lady Jacks, including 2-of-3 from distance, and 7-of-8 from the charity stripe, while also posting three assists and two steals.
· Played career-high 41 minutes in WNIT second round contest at Southern Miss, posting six points and six rebounds.
Played in 18 contests with two starts before suffering season-ending injury.
Averaged 4.8 points and 3.3 rebounds in 15.3 minutes per game.
Shot 46 percent (26-of-57) from the field and 63 percent (34-of-54) from the free-throw line.
Tallied six points and three rebounds in collegiate debut against ULM.
Posted eight points and eight rebounds against Sam Houston State, going 4-of-5 from the free-throw line.
Scored in double figures for first time in non-conference finale against Prairie View, posting 11 points off 3-of-4 effort from field and 5-of-6 performance from charity stripe while also grabbing six boards.
Posted eight points, four rebounds and two steals in Big 12 opener against No. 10 Iowa State.
Tallied 12 points and six rebounds while going 3-of-4 from field and 6-of-8 from free-throw line at No. 11 Oklahoma State.
Earned first-career start the following contest against Texas, registering nine points, seven rebounds, two assists and two steals in TCU's historic win over the Longhorns.
LEWISVILLE HIGH SCHOOL
Earned first team all-district accolades all four years.
Ranked as a four-star recruit by ESPN/HoopGurlz and tabbed No. 78 in the prestigious ESPNU 100.
Also ranked No. 9 overall in the state of Texas by Joey Simmons' Premier Basketball Report.
Averaged 19 points and eight boards a contest for Lewisville High.
Tabbed as the 21st-best guard in the entire country by ESPN/HoopGurlz. Ranked as the 106th-best prospect in the entire country by All Star Girls Report .
Also an academic all-district selection.