· Big 12 Defensive Player of the Year (2014-15)
· All-Big 12 Honorable Mention (2014-15)
· Big 12 All-Defensive Team (2014-15)
· Four-time TCU Female Athlete of the Week
· Started all 32 games, averaging 32.3 minutes per contest.
· Set the TCU single-season record with 103 steals.
· Named Big 12 Defensive Player of the Year, becoming just the second Horned Frog to earn the league's top defensive honor, joining Sandora Irvin.
· Ended career with 237 steals, ranking third in program history.
· Led TCU with 6.1 rebounds per contest, grabbing 10 or more boards in five contests.
· Led the Big 12 with 3.2 steals per game.
· Set single-season career highs in points (341), points per game (10.7), minutes (1,033), made field goals (115), field-goal percentage (.432), made 3-pointers (37), 3-point percentage (.349), made free-throws (74), free-throw percentage (.822), rebounds per game (6.1), assists (66), blocks (21) and steals (103).
· Scored in double figures in 19 contests with three double-doubles.
· Registered three or more steals in 17 games.
· Connected on 36 of first 38 attempts from the free-throw to open the season.
· Opened the season with her second-career double-double, posting 11 points and 10 rebounds against Houston Baptist.
· Followed up two games later with her third-career double-double, recording a then-career best 18 points with 12 rebounds against SMU. Went a perfect 11-for-11 from the free-throw line against the Mustangs.
· Averaged 15.3 points during four-game span against Iowa State, No. 16 Oklahoma State, Kansas and Oklahoma to help TCU to 3-1 record.
· Against the Cyclones, Prince scored the game-winning layup with 1.6 seconds left and stole the ensuing inbounds attempt to seal the 24-point comeback.
· Posted 15 points off 4-of-5 effort from field and 6-of-6 performance from the charity stripe in win over No. 16 Oklahoma State.
· Tallied a then-career best 19 points with three 3-pointers to help lead TCU to first win over Kansas in Lawrence on Jan. 14.
· Posted 11 points and four steals in TCU's first-ever road win over Oklahoma State in Stillwater on Jan. 24.
· Flirted with a triple-double performance in TCU's win over Texas on Feb. 1, posting 12 points, nine rebounds and seven steals while sinking a career-best four 3-pointers.
· Connected on the go-ahead 3-pointer with just over a minute remaining and blocked the Longhorns' shot attempt on the other end to help seal the win.
· Posted eight points, 10 rebounds, four assists and three steals in win over Texas Tech in Fort Worth on Feb. 8.
· Racked up 17 steals in three-game span against Kansas State (Feb. 11), Oklahoma (Feb. 14) and Kansas (Feb. 17).
· Tallied 16 points at No. 3 Baylor, highlighted by 8-of-8 performance from free-throw line.
· Registered 11 points and eight rebounds in TCU's first-ever win over West Virginia on Feb. 24.
· Averaged 16.5 points, 8.0 rebounds and 4.0 steals in TCU's pair of WNIT contests.
· Helped TCU secure its first win in postseason play since 2008 over Stephen F. Austin with career-high 20 points and career-best five 3-pointers.
· Followed up with double-double performance at Southern Miss, posting 13 points and 11 rebounds with 8-of-10 effort from charity stripe.
Competed in 32 contests with 19 starts, including 16-straight starts to end the season.
Averaged a career-best 7.8 points per game while also grabbing 4.1 rebounds per contest.
Also registered career highs in field goals (89), 3-pointers (13), free-throws (59), free-throw attempts (82), free-throw percentage (.720), offensive rebounds (52), total rebounds (130) and steals (67).
Led Big 12 with 2.4 steals per contest in league games and ranked third overall with 2.1 steals on the season.
Posted 13 double-digit scoring performances, including nine in the final 12 games.
Snagged three or more steals in 10 contests.
Tallied first-career double-double against No. 7 Baylor with 12 points and 10 rebounds to go with four steals.
Recorded career-high 17 points to lead all Frogs in 63-62 road upset over No. 23 Iowa State, going 7-of-12 from the field and 3-of-3 from the free-throw line.
Combined for 27 points in back-to-back wins over Kansas State and Texas Tech.
Nearly registered double-double at Oklahoma with nine points and 10 boards while going a perfect 7-of-7 from the charity stripe.
Earned TCU Female Athlete of the Week honors after erupting for then-career high 15 points against Prairie View A&M.
Chipped in six points, six rebounds and five steals in TCU's historic win over Texas
Tallied 10 points and four steals in WNIT opener at Colorado.
Saw action in 24 games, including 13 of the 18 Big 12 contests.
Played 11 minutes in season's final game against Kansas at the Big 12 Tournament, posting four points, three rebounds, two assists and a steal.
Snagged three steals in the season opener in 19 minutes of action.
Grabbed a season-high seven boards against Texas State.
Posted double-digits minutes to close the year against Texas and Iowa State.
Also posted four rebounds against Iowa State.
Posted one of the better freshman campaigns in recent memory, recording six games of three or more steals, including back-to-back games of six steals against UNLV and Boise State.
Lone played in the Mountain West to post six or more steals in two conference games while leading the Frogs in steals in conference action.
Prince ranked third in the league in steals with 2.4 per contest and posted six games of three or more defensive rebound games, including four of four or more. Opened the season grabbing a team-high and game-high 12 boards against Georgia.
Tallied eight points and six boards against UTSA.
Had a breakout game against Hartford, scoring 15 points on 6-of-9 shooting.
Named Mountain West Player of the Week after scoring 16 points against Lamar and 12 points against Houston.
Led TCU in scoring against Lamar on 7-of-10 shooting.
Scored 10 points against defending national champion Texas A&M, while also posting seven steals, which ranks sixth all-time for a single game at TCU.
Tallied a career-high four blocks against Sam Houston State while making her first career start.
Scored 14 points, highlighted by a 6-of-8 effort from the free-throw line, while also grabbing six steals for the second-straight game against Boise State.
DUNBAR HIGH SCHOOL
Tabbed as the No. 121 player nationally by Dan Olson Collegiate Girls Report.
Excelled in multiple sports at Dunbar High and was the 12th ranked guard in the state of Texas by Premier Basketball Report.
Also ranked in the top 150 players in Texas by Premier and sat in the top 150 players in the nation according to All-Star Girls Report.
Earned all-region and all-district team accolades during her junior season.
Closed out her high school career averaging 11 points per game and four steals during her senior campaign.
Also earned letters in track and field and cross country.