· All-Big 12 Second Team (2014-15)
· Two-time TCU Female Athlete of the Week
· Competed in all 32 games with 26 starts, including 20 straight starts to close the season.
· Ranked second on the team with 11.3 points per game while also averaging 4.5 rebounds, 1.7 assists and 1.5 steals per contest.
· Led the team and ranked sixth in the Big 12 in field-goal percentage (.489).
· Shot 51 percent from the field in Big 12 play, ranking fifth in the league.
· Led TCU and ranked 10th in single-season history with 161 made field goals.
· Scored in double figures in 18 contests with four games of 20 or more points.
· Tallied 10 or more points in 14 of 15 games between Dec. 30-Feb. 17, where she shot 54 percent (105-194) from the field.
· Started the streak in the non-conference finale against UC-Irvine, posting a career-high 24 points with an 11-of-14 effort from the field.
· Averaged 18.5 points and shot 59 percent (35-59) from the field in a four-game span as TCU went 3-1 against Iowa State, No. 16 Oklahoma State, Kansas and Oklahoma.
· Tallied 20 points and eight rebounds in TCU's road win at Kansas on Jan. 14.
· Followed up with 23-point performance against Oklahoma, going 11-of-17 from the field.
· Rattled off 19 points off a 9-of-18 effort from the field to help lead TCU to first-ever win over Oklahoma State in Stillwater.
· Stretched double-digit streak to 10 games with 16 points (6-12 FG; 4-4 FT) in win over No. 14 Texas.
· Narrowly missed double-double performance with 18 points and nine boards in home win over Kansas on Feb. 17.
· Snagged career-high 12 rebounds against No. 3 Baylor in Waco.
· Posted 14 points and seven rebounds against Texas in Big 12 Championship.
· Erupted for 21 points off 10-of-15 effort from the field in WNIT opening round victory over Stephen F. Austin.
Competed in all 33 contests with 19 starts.
Averaged 4.9 points, 3.1 rebounds, 1.9 assists and 1.3 steals per game.
Led the team in assist-to-turnover ratio (1.4), handing out 63 assists to only 44 turnovers.
Shot 34 percent (64-of-190) from the field and 71 percent (35-of-49) from the free-throw line.
Scored in double figures in four contests while registering her second-career double-double with a career-best 20 points and 10 rebounds against Grambling State on Nov. 18.
Tallied 18 points while handing out a career-high six assists against Abilene Christian, where she went 6-of-9 from the field and 6-of-7 from the charity stripe. Earned TCU Female Athlete of the Week for her efforts.
Erupted for 16 points, a career-high six steals and six rebounds to help lead TCU past Oklahoma in the home finale on March 1.
Posted 10 points off a perfect 6-of-6 effort from the charity stripe against Texas State.
Played in all 30 games in her first season with 23 starts.
Finished second on the team with 5.1 rebounds per game.
Averaged 5.3 points per game, including 5.6 points in Big 12 contests.
Scored in double figures in six contests with three double-digit rebounding efforts.
Tallied 14 points in the season finale against Kansas at the Big 12 Tournament. Set a new career high with 15 points at West Virginia off a 6-of-11 effort from the field.
Posted first-career double-double with 12 points and 11 rebounds at Kansas in the regular-season finale.
Recorded double digits for the first time with 10 points in win over Houston.
Tallied 10 points in both contests against Oklahoma, narrowly missing a double-double in Norman with nine boards.
Earned first-career start versus SMU, posting eight points, six rebounds and four assists.
KLEIN COLLINS HIGH SCHOOL
Totaled 2,228 points for her career at Klein Collins High.
Ranked as high as the No. 18 overall forward in the country according to ESPN/HoopGurlz and a four-star prospect.
Also rated the 73rd overall player in the country and the No. 16 ranked small forward according to Dan Olson Collegiate Girls Report.
Was a McDonald's All-American nominee after averaging 20.9 points per game as a senior while shooting 50 percent from the field.
Also averaged 5.1 boards, 3.0 steals and 2.6 assists as a senior.
Tallied 28 of her teams' 60 points in an overtime loss to Pflugerville in her final contest.
Earned Texas Association of Basketball Coaches All-State honors as a senior.