Feb. 7, 2018
Final Stats |
TCU Women's Basketball Postgame Notes
February 7, 2018 -- Fort Worth, Texas (Schollmaier Arena)
#24 TCU (16-7, 7-5) -- 54
#22 Oklahoma State (17-6, 8-4) - 71
* TCU's 16-7 record is its best through 23 games since being 18-5 in 2009-10, the last TCU team to play in the NCAA Championships.
* TCU's 7-5 Big 12 record is its best through 12 games in six seasons in the league. It is TCU's best conference record since being 10-2 in the Mountain West in 2010-11.
* TCU played the program's fifth home game that included two ranked teams. All four previous games came during the 2003-04 season.
* TCU is now 53-30 all-time as a ranked team, including 29-6 at home.
* TCU lost at home for the first time in 2018 and is now 10-3 at home this season.
* TCU is now 5-10 all-time against Oklahoma State, including 4-7 since joining the Big 12 in 2012-13. The Frogs are 4-3 against the Cowgirls at home.
* TCU's 54 points were its fewest of the seasons. TCU's 23 first-half points were also its fewest in any half this season.
* TCU's 3-of-6 mark at the free throw line marked a season-low in attempts, makes and percentage.
* Oklahoma State's six fouls were the fewest committed by a TCU opponent since Baylor also had six on Jan. 2, 2013 in what was TCU's first Big 12 game. Three TCU opponents committed less than 10 fouls in a game that 2012-13 season, but none have done so since.
* With a 46-7 margin, TCU has now scored more bench points than its opponent in 21 consecutive games. The season opener against Oral Roberts is the only game TCU's bench hasn't outscored its opponent.
* Scored 17 points on 8-of-14 shooting.
* Double-figure scoring for the 12th time this season; 19th time in her career.
* Did not have an attempt from the free throw line, her streak holds at 24 consecutive free throws made. Last miss came in the second quarter of TCU's Jan. 10 win over Texas.
* With her one block today, she tied Tiffany Evans for 9th on the TCU single-season blocks list with 51.